Hello all!

PandoraMorticia

Reaction score
First off, I am a Goth. I'm not the snobby conceited person a lot of people make me out to be. Unfortunately a lot of false ideas have bloomed about me, either from rumors or misconceptions based on my personality. I am considered to be shy by all who know me. When people first meet me they think I am snobby to the point where at my last job I was called “a stuck up bitch” but I am just quiet and reserved around strangers.
------ Well lets get started shall we? My name is Pandora or Mistress. Morticia. I am in college right now. My major is Deaf Studies. I am learning Gaelic and Sign Language. I plan to work as an interpreter sometime in the future.
------ I collect Ankh, spider, and cameo jewelry. I am not going to say I am an artist by nature but I have always been able to capture what I see around me in all artistic mediums except film. In music I love death rock,Gothic, ethereal, synthpop, darkwave... In clothes I wear Victorian Period/Vamp style. I preffer black and red.My favorite thing to wear is a full lenth black cape with crimson lining.
------ I work at the Build-a-Bear Workshop on the Downtown Disney walk. I seriously enjoy working there. I love the way a little kid can come in and make a friend, find the right cloths and leave with a smile. I think I feel like I am making more magic at BABW than when I worked at Disneyland. Unlike my other jobs I get along with EVERYONE. When People start talking shit on eachother I get up and leave. I had enough drama to sink the ark at Haunt.
------ I tend to have brief but acute bouts of self depredation, self loathing and self hatred but I have never been a cutter thats EMO. I am somewhat of an insomniac and spend most of my sleepless time reading.

:welcome: To All Deaf PandoraMorticia!!
Hey don't worry about other people.
You be who you want to be.
From what I just read, you got your mind
set & goals to conquer. Good Luck To You:)
Have Fun Posting &
Enjoy Your Stay Here:thumb:

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Enjoy browsing and posting! :)

:welcome: to AD! Enjoy browsing here! :)

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Hey welcome to AD, you seem cool, just do yourself a favour and stop limiting yourself to a word such as goth... why apply tags to ourselves? it only makes us less original... be as dark and evil and whatever as you want, but don't be a "goth" like the majority of the conforming people out there these days...... build a bear.... that's awesome! haha. :thumb:

Back