Hello All Deaf Membership, My names Matt from PA!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone at the AllDeaf.com Membership, I would like to introduce myself, My Names Matt Calamare and grew up in Mass but now lives in PA since Last Summer 2012.. Will married to my women in my lives this year in Aug 2013. My Career is Pro Wrestling works as Deaf Pro Wrestler/Referee since 2003. I will share my experience with the wrestling business soon. My First Debuted in Wrestling since 2003. I worked several Companies as much as New England Championship Wrestling, Showcase Pro Wrestling, Front Row Wrestling, and more.

My Debuted wrestling match was The Royal Battle match at No Limit Professional Wrestling ( now Liberty States Wrestling) in 2007. My Debuted Referee at Showcase Pro Wrestling 2005. My Deaf wrestling debuted against Mata Wrestling's Star, Silent warrior in 2010 and 2011 in Rhode Island as Live Pro Wrestling event.

I am former Vlogger of the DVTV AKA MattDeafPower84/bulldogwrestler25

My Goal is still worked with Wrestling in PA as Pioneer Wrestling Alliance and some shows that I will booked later on.

Today, I am work with some Deaf Pro Wrestlers who invade the Wrestling business as training and who had experienced... there will more Deaf come out of ur area as Live shows in the future. Deaf Can do it expect hear!

Nice meet to you all, All Deaf Members. I love to have you as my new friend!

Why not get matt the hammer ? I think he will quir mma, but pro wrestling would suit him

Why not get matt the hammer ? I think he will quir mma, but pro wrestling would suit him

Well, Matt The Hammer not interested in it but somehow He will change his mind in the future. For some example that WWE had UFC Hall of Famer Ken Sharmrock, Tank, Dan Beast Stevens, and of course Brock Lenser... So far I knew about some UFC Fighter love WWE too. But Who know if Matt the Hammer Hamill give a green on it. Smile

Back