Hello Again!

scrapaholic007

Reaction score
I joined a long time ago and possibly posted an introduction then, I can't remember if I did...

I'm Shannon, profoundly hard of hearing. I lost my hearing at 9 years old to spinal meningitis.
I'm now in my thirties and have always struggled to live in a hearing world and do not use ASL. (no one to sign with) Lately, it seems like my struggles have increased, especially with where I fit in. Even with family... It's possible I am at my mid-life? :dunno2:
I'm hoping to connect with others who can relate....

Hi and :welcome: back to AD! Just look around the threads and post whatever topic interests you and enjoy! :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. You are not alone and there are many of us, Deafies who are alone and not be able to sign to anyone because of the stigmas of hearing people who want us to speak and talk (no sign language allowed back then) which is difficult. That is why we need to make some changes in our lives and find positive approach to Deaf Culture, Deaf community and be able to use ASL. That is a battle we all have to go through. So have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Hello!

Welcome to AllDeaf.com
You will join it. Enjoy your stay. Have a FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello I'm Back Again As It's Been Long Time I Have Not Checked Alldeaf.com....now I'm Back Again And Alot Of New Things To Check It Out!! Geee....
I Hope I Will Be Regularly To Check This Out Again!!!....

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. You are not alone and there are many of us, Deafies who are alone and not be able to sign to anyone because of the stigmas of hearing people who want us to speak and talk (no sign language allowed back then) which is difficult. That is why we need to make some changes in our lives and find positive approach to Deaf Culture, Deaf community and be able to use ASL. That is a battle we all have to go through. So have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Same with me Bebonang :(

Hi and welcome to AD, you will learn a lot from the ADers.

Back