Helen Keller

I was flabbergasted because Helen label Deaf people as immature and avoid to social with the Deaf people. She is very supportive oral and feel the lip-read than sign language. Choice fingerspell, she had no motivation to learn sign language.

I read a book somewhere at College year. I was shocked because Helen rejected the Deaf Community. That is disgusted of her !

No wonder many years, Hearing people look down at the Deaf people because of Helen gave us a bad reputation. Jeeze ! Therefore; I lost respect for Helen Keller.

I was flabbergasted because Helen label Deaf people as immature and avoid to social with the Deaf people. She is very supportive oral and feel the lip-read than sign language. Choice fingerspell, she had no motivation to learn sign language.

I read a book somewhere at College year. I was shocked because Helen rejected the Deaf Community. That is disgusted of her !

No wonder many years, Hearing people look down at the Deaf people because of Helen gave us a bad reputation. Jeeze ! Therefore; I lost respect for Helen Keller.

What is your source and is it reliable?

I thought Helen Keller was an advocate for people with disabilities?

What is your source and is it reliable?

I thought Helen Keller was an advocate for people with disabilities?

I thought like you do until I found out about Helen. She looked down at the Deaf people. I will find out more from the orginal book what Helen label us "immature Deaf" something like that. I will try to quote what she said in the audience. Very Disgust !!

I thought like you do until I found out about Helen. She looked down at the Deaf people. I will find out more from the orginal book what Helen label us "immature Deaf" something like that. I will try to quote what she said in the audience. Very Disgust !!

Ok..

Also..It could be cuz it was in the 1800s. Still no excuse but back then the attitudes against deaf were very extreme. They believed that deaf people belonged in aslyums.

If Helen Keller was born in this century and she looked down on us, then ooh that would be awful. Never know.

Ok..

Also..It could be cuz it was in the 1800s. Still no excuse but back then the attitudes against deaf were very extreme. They believed that deaf people belonged in aslyums.

If Helen Keller was born in this century and she looked down on us, then ooh that would be awful. Never know.

Too bad, I did not give my nice middle fingers at her if I were heard her perspective toward the Deaf people in the audience. :madfawk:

Back