Hearing, learning ASL, have questions if anyone is interested

k_rae29

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kelly-Rae and I am hearing. I'm learning ASL at my school and I love it. My dad is hard of hearing, but has never learned ASL. He wants me to teach him when I come home for Thanksgiving. I am doing a research paper on a culture that I am unfamiliar with and I have always been interested in the Deaf culture. I have some questions and if anyone would be interested in helping that would be really nice. Feel free to message me here, or my college e-mail is kmeyer@lcmail.lcsc.edu.

Thank you so much,
Kelly-Rae

:welcome: Kelly-Rae to AD. I also am a Hearie learning ASL. I know you will be able to find a lot of answer here because everyone is always so helpful and willing to assist. There are some really great people here. I wish you luck with your projects and everything you will be working on. :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf.com Kelly-Rae. I am VERY new to this forum, born HOH, almost deaf, and I stumbled across the site when I was google searching for angel advatars. Why not, right? Deaf people really ARE angels! Same for you hearies as well.
Celticty - That is soooooooooooo great that you're gonna be a Daddy.
Congradulations to you and your wife. I think that's the nicest thing to find out about because bringing a baby into this world is a real blessing. I hope things turn out great for you and your child.

Arizona Girl (Karen)

Congradulations to you and your wife. I think that's the nicest thing to find out about because bringing a baby into this world is a real blessing. I hope things turn out great for you and your child.

Arizona Girl (Karen)

Thank you so much. We are both so very excited. I can't wait to always be there for her and take her out on daddy daughter dates to show her how she should be treated and things like that.

Welcome to AllDeaf.com Kelly-Rae. I am VERY new to this forum, born HOH, almost deaf, and I stumbled across the site when I was google searching for angel advatars. Why not, right? Deaf people really ARE angels! Same for you hearies as well.

Arizona Girl (Karen)
Wow. I thought I was the only HOH person out there who didn't know ASL. :) I'm actually trying to take some classes now. I've also been on the Net researching too.

Back