Hearing chic trying to learn ASL

Caidemma

Reaction score
Hi there :wave:

Im Angel :giggle:

I first learned about ASL through a friend I had in middle school, but over time (and distance) we lost touch and I started slacking on my signing. To be honest, I was never really good anyways, but recently I have been trying to get better. I am looking honestly to make friends, and improve my signing. If anyone wants to Skype, or meetup (JAX, FL) please let me know!

Happy to be joining yall!

Hey!

Hey my name is Brandon and I have been doing ASL for close to 2 years. Practice makes perfect and even after 2 years I still have weak areas, if you want to Skype sometime my Skype is brandondingo, thanks! Brandon

Im just getting the point where I can participate in some conversations. If you or anyone else posting here whats to skype and practice let me know. I can definitely use it.

Hi everyone. I am also a student of ASL. Trying my best to interpret at church for a man. Bless his heart...I feel sorry for him...he tries to teach us but he is Sign Exact English and I am trying to learn ASL...what a task..but with God all THINGS are POSSIBLE! God Bless...I have skype if ya wanna sign and help me to learn more! Mostly after 10 pm. :D

Back