hearing and deaf lovers are not working???

faye08

Reaction score
I would like to know why...

My ex gf and I had been together for 3 years. All were good and bad times. all happened that we broke up because I was "kulit" (tagalog), I mean I am not impatient. Of course I want to know everything even not important or important. is it right? Lucky for hearing people, they can hear not needed to hear/know everything while for deaf people, they cannot hear, needed badly to hear/know. what is the difference?

I dont understand why. she left me because I am impatient even if i already explained to her the reasons but still, she cannot. it means she cannot handle deaf people's needs????

If I am patient, is it okay with you? I will be innocent why? because I am an idiot to know nothing!

:pissed:

When you say impatient do you mean that if she was talking and you wanted to know what about she would say "oh, nothing important" and things like that? Thats kind of what it sounds like. In that case you deserve someone who is willing to meet and understand your needs. When I first started dating a deaf girl it took me a while to get the hang of signing EVERYTHING. But I did it. Conversations were slow sometimes especially in a large group, but I wanted her to be just as involved as anyone else. Our relationship didnt work out and she is with a deaf girl now. But I dont blame the reason we broke up on me being hearing, it just didnt work out.

Find someone who loves you for you- ALL of you, and who respects you!

When you say impatient do you mean that if she was talking and you wanted to know what about she would say "oh, nothing important" and things like that? Thats kind of what it sounds like. In that case you deserve someone who is willing to meet and understand your needs. When I first started dating a deaf girl it took me a while to get the hang of signing EVERYTHING. But I did it. Conversations were slow sometimes especially in a large group, but I wanted her to be just as involved as anyone else. Our relationship didnt work out and she is with a deaf girl now. But I dont blame the reason we broke up on me being hearing, it just didnt work out.

Find someone who loves you for you- ALL of you, and who respects you!

yeah as you said you wanted to know what about she would say "oh, nothing important". Sigh! I love her even if she cannot handle my needs or anything she cannot. I wonder why people cannot fix the relationships when one loves someone so much. I am not that possessed but loves to fix the relationships. I got many exes. I wish someone will be mine forever until die but silly because society always makes us to break up that we don't expect.

anyway thanks for your sharing!

Back