Hearing Aids Mess My Hair- Suggestions?

Oh I agree! I wasn't meaning that Deaf people need to be "fixed". It's just that you said NOT to get CIs...so I thought maybe you had experience with them. :P

I didn't mean to offend you Grummer. :)

With long flowing hair like in his avatar he better not get them - wouldn't want to mess up his hair. :giggle:

was tempted to purchase the threddies just not willing to pay 30 for something I might never wear again. Im that picky and am a CI user with a thick head full of hair. i have hard time trying to style my hair just because of the magnet trying to stay in the hair or the hair gets loose

was tempted to purchase the threddies just not willing to pay 30 for something I might never wear again. Im that picky and am a CI user with a thick head full of hair. i have hard time trying to style my hair just because of the magnet trying to stay in the hair or the hair gets loose

I wear a headband everyday... And I've gone through all my CVS cheap elastic ones (they rip along the glue... One headband lasts maybe a week)... I got 2 like the bra strap style from Lululemon a year back or so...and that's one of my only ones left. So I got the threddies... So far so good.

You could go with the bald look!

I shaved my head once in rebellion against my parents..... Maaaaaaan did it p**s them off! I was embarrassed of the look but I couldn't let them know that.... so I wore a wig all the time except when I went around them until it grew back.... :laugh2: Oh the things children do to make their parents pull out their hair! :laugh2: Thank god it's mid back now again.... that was a terrible decision.... almost worth my fathers reaction though.... :hmm:

I shaved my head once in rebellion against my parents..... Maaaaaaan did it p**s them off! I was embarrassed of the look but I couldn't let them know that.... so I wore a wig all the time except when I went around them until it grew back.... :laugh2: Oh the things children do to make their parents pull out their hair! :laugh2: Thank god it's mid back now again.... that was a terrible decision.... almost worth my fathers reaction though.... :hmm:

Haha I "accidentally" died my hair funny colors. God forbid the walmart box dye was messed up and it turned purple, not slight red brown!

I never shaved my hair all off , I did put a blond streak in the front of hair and when I was home I combed my hair so my dad could see it. He notice something difference and I said it was from lying in the sun a lot. I think dad would shaved my head bald if knew I beached it .

I wear a headband everyday... And I've gone through all my CVS cheap elastic ones (they rip along the glue... One headband lasts maybe a week)... I got 2 like the bra strap style from Lululemon a year back or so...and that's one of my only ones left. So I got the threddies... So far so good.

ok placing a order... some colors i would never be caught dead wearing maybe will give to grandmothers for christmas :giggle:

ok placing a order... some colors i would never be caught dead wearing maybe will give to grandmothers for christmas :giggle:

lol I've NEVER encountered a vendor who wouldn't swap a color for something like that. I almost never order the pack as is... a pre-existing blue or something. Just ask if theres a color you hate.

Back