hearing aids color

sweetkisses89

Reaction score
Wondering Where do I go to get colorful or custom color hearing aids. I really love pink and purple. How much is the cost difference if any.

and I'm 24 so am I too old to have colorful hearing aids. I was against getting them at first but now I need them so I want to at least have pretty ones.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Wondering Where do I go to get colorful or custom color hearing aids. I really love pink and purple. How much is the cost difference if any.

and I'm 24 so am I too old to have colorful hearing aids. I was against getting them at first but now I need them so I want to at least have pretty ones.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

You audi can order whatever color are available for the HAs she recommends for you. There's no extra cost.

As to being too old for colorful HAs, I'm in my 50's and there are many "mature adults" (well, may be using mature loosely here :giggle:) who wear colorful HAs and ear molds (I have clear w/blue glitter ear molds).

I'm 26 and have red hearing aids, but I have clear earmolds due to my ears not liking the colored earmolds.

Personally I love my colored hearing aids. I would never go for beige again as having beige actually makes them look bigger. I have spare hearing aids that are the same make as my red ones but are beige and they look huge compared to my red ones :)

There is no cost difference at all for ordering colours (beige is just one of the colour options, not the "standard")

Just ask your Audie for a list of the colours available then look online/in the company's catalogue to see what the colour looks like in person. When I was ordering in my HA I asked if they could order in two colours for me to look at and decide on ... there was no cost for me to do that as they sent the one I didn't choose back "new, unused".

you're never too old for colored hearing aids. If you really want a colored hearing aid, just let your audie know so you can order a hearing aid of your color. And you can do all sorts of colors/mixtures with the earmolds (as long as you don't have allergies to the colored material of the molds).

you're never too old LOL!!!! I have purple hearing aids with blue cat's eye style earmolds *they light up as U see my picture* (yes, custom made for my needs due to an earmold allergy I suffer from)

I'm 24 with a purple hearing aid and mold. My CI I'm being activated with next week will have purple and a short of turquoise color covers.

Mine are 'hair' colored to blend in with my hair. The problem I would have with colored ones is what if they clash with what I am wearing :giggle:

Mine are 'hair' colored to blend in with my hair. The problem I would have with colored ones is what if they clash with what I am wearing
I agree, mine are silver, to match the predominant color of my hair, and I use special shampoo to emphasize that. However, my next ones are going to be transparent.

A lot of people don't worry about what color HAs will match their clothes.

I've got red aids but then I'm very much a autumn/fall color so they work anyway even tho I wear a lot of kaki/browns/dark red colors.

I wanted brown aids but my mom said they would look like cat poo behind my ears (I have no idea why she thought that) so red was the closest thing to brown.

So I have been browsing different styles and colors. I think im goting to get the phonak MH2O in pink glitter or the widex super in pink glitter

So I have been browsing different styles and colors. I think im goting to get the phonak MH2O in pink glitter or the widex super in pink glitter

The Phonak M H2Os don't come in pink glitter, do you mean the earmolds in pink glitter?

I agree, mine are silver, to match the predominant color of my hair, and I use special shampoo to emphasize that. However, my next ones are going to be transparent.

Clear would be cool. I have clear earmolds (my BTE part is "hair" colored). They just came that way. I like them. I don't think I can get CI's in clear--that would be ok.

Back