Hear ye, hear ye!

Originally posted by kuifje75
ha ha ha me dunno write english... you teach-me can?
now-from-on me ASL write will. you all fix please?
now time for-for allison new job burden accept! :lol:
:laugh2: ahem...

Ha, ha, ha, I don't know how to write english... Can you teach me? From now and on, I will write ASL. Can you all fix my grammars, please? Now it is time for allison to accept the burden of her new job!

And..... Screw you! :o lol

Originally posted by allisonjoy
:laugh2: ahem...

Ha, ha, ha, I don't know how to write english... Can you teach me? From now and on, I will write ASL. Can you all fix my grammars, please? Now it is time for allison to accept the burden of her new job!

And..... Screw you! :o lol

LOL :lol:

You made two mistakes in your correction. *giggle*

"From now on...."
and "fix all of it" or "fix my grammar"

You're doing a good job of an assistant Grammar Nazi. :P

LOL :lol:

You made two mistakes in your correction. *giggle*

"From now on...."
and "fix all of it" or "fix my grammar"

You're doing a good job of an assistant Grammar Nazi. :P
Jdsaxjdsklkmxz and its only my 2nd day!! ((having the new job)) :( lol

ha ha ha me dunno write english... you teach-me can?
now-from-on me ASL write will. you all fix please?
now time for-for allison new job burden accept! :lol:

:laugh2: I love this, kuifje75!!! :lol: Nice ASL grammar! :D

Originally posted by kevbo
SHUT FUCK UP THE!

:laugh2: u can't say it right.. SHUT THE FUCK UP AS IN STFU.. HAHA LOLZ.. NO WONDER U CAN'T THINK STR8 CUZ U WERE KEEPING HEADS THAT OFTEN.. :ROLL:

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
:laugh2: u can't say it right.. SHUT THE FUCK UP AS IN STFU.. HAHA LOLZ.. NO WONDER U CAN'T THINK STR8 CUZ U WERE KEEPING HEADS THAT OFTEN.. :ROLL:
Are serious you!? GOD OH MY! I ST8 THINK caN"T!!!! I head CNANTNTNT ACNT CANT HEAd OFTEN THAT!

u can't say it right.. SHUT THE FUCK UP AS IN STFU.. HAHA LOLZ.. NO WONDER U CAN'T THINK STR8 CUZ U WERE KEEPING HEADS THAT OFTEN.. :ROLL: all i have to say is WTF???

Are serious you!? GOD OH MY! I ST8 THINK caN"T!!!! I head CNANTNTNT ACNT CANT HEAd OFTEN THAT!
are you serious? oh my god! i can't think straight! and, wtf??

:wtf: pls speak english.. this is not alien language. :squint:

No shit, Sherlock.

really :shock: okay.. I guess I have to make a phone call to goverment agency to tell them that you are not from earth. I assumed that he might be from space because he just started to speak alien language so.. Will you pls mind to take that person and get examined kim?? thanks.. :D

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
really :shock: okay.. I guess I have to make a phone call to goverment agency to tell them that you are not from earth. I assumed that he might be from space because he just started to speak alien language so.. Will you pls mind to take that person and get examined kim?? thanks.. :D

Attachments

• not funny.jpg
    not funny.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 16
Back