health care passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think pays for health care of the uninsured? The government?

There is a lot of pissing and moaning about how this new mandated coverage will raise taxes.

The reason there are people who have no health insurance is because it's expensive. But if the burden were equally distributed--then it's not as expensive and everyone could have decent health care. It serves to reduce the gap between the haves and have nots, not create "class warfare."

Like the highway system...everyone pays for it regardless if they drive on all of the highways in the system. If that weren't the case, we'd still be driving on dirt roads because we couldn't afford what we now have.

I stand behind todays predictions.....Taxes will rise. History (MA) will repeat itself. The bill will cost double (or more) the stated cost. Lines will increase,Quality will decrease and the system will be a failure.

I stand behind todays predictions.....Taxes will rise. History (MA) will repeat itself. The bill will cost double (or more) the stated cost. Lines will increase,Quality will decrease and the system will be a failure.

Again, an opinion.

And without reform, at what rate do you think health care costs will rise?

And taxes will not rise at the rate that health care costs have risen in the last decade, thanks to society having to absorb the costs of the uninsured that are receiving catastophic care, or those that were previously insured but denied coverage or dropped from their carrier based on the pre-existing illness clause.
This!:wave:

here are some FACTS:

Well I just did a little math on how the bill will affect me.

After my company drops my coverage...the $2000 fine is a lot cheaper than the $8000 they pay for my coverage...going by what has been promised in the bill...

My premiums will cost me about $100 more per month and my out of pocket maximum will triple! Thanks Dems!

I can't wait until November when they're all voted out and this mess can be repealed.

here are some FACTS:

Well I just did a little math on how the bill will affect me.

After my company drops my coverage...the $2000 fine is a lot cheaper than the $8000 they pay for my coverage...going by what has been promised in the bill...

My premiums will cost me about $100 more per month and my out of pocket maximum will triple! Thanks Dems!

I can't wait until November when they're all voted out and this mess can be repealed.

Has your company stated that they will drop your coverage? Have you received a notice of premium increase?

obamacare.jpg

obamacare1.jpg

It's just other tactic goes on. :roll:

Jillio, you made a good point.

It's just other tactic goes on. :roll:

Jillio, you made a good point.

Thanks, Foxrac. And you are right. No more than another tactic. Nothing of any consequence what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back