Headphones...

Phi4Sius

Reaction score
Got a question for those here who are still able to use headphones. I'm in the market for a new pair of headphones for music that are not that expensive (don't need pro quality). Preferably less than $50.00. I have some requirements...

1. They must have high quality sound.
2. They must not leak sound so bad that everyone else can hear the music being played.
3. They must have decent sound levels while maintaining requirement #2.

Any recommendations?

Have glued Sony earbuds ($10.00) to custom earmolds ($120.00/pair). While earbuds have had to be replaced a couple of times because of short in wire, have had earmolds for five years since earmolds are not extremely tight-fitting and can adjust with ear size. Also, the vent that was included with earmolds was closed. Don't hear the WIND blowing while all startling and environmental sounds are blocked while listening to music player. Plus, this configuration sounds GREAT!

(When I need to listen to anyone talking, the earbuds are unjacked from music player and jacked into microphone that is used next to air coming out of their mouth. Don't see any sense involved with keeping microphone powered when there isn't anyone talking while all microphones like electrical interference that never went well with fluid inside of head whether this could be heard or not with moderate to profound hearing levels.)

Back