he said / she said

I personally don't discuss a relationship I am with anyone but that person or one of my good friends that I know will be honest with me.

I wasn't judging her or her relationship, but I wasn't going to lie to her she asked me and I told her what I thought. He had kissed her before so why now all of a sudden his lips are chapped and hurt. I am sad for women who are delusional and make excuses for what is clearly in front of them. He doesn't like you and that doesn't mean you are bad or that something is wrong with you, it just means he doesn't like you.

I was in this situation before, but I was the one that didn't want to kiss nobody because of the same reason. If she could see that his lips were chapped, then she should give him a break (and herself a break too) It is highly possible that he was being true.

If he keeps doing stuff like this to avoid intimacy with her, then maybe she should think hard about her relationship with the guy and have a straight talk with him. Honestly, I think when a guy is not into a girl, he will not even spend the time to hang out with her and will just make up bs reasons to not see her in the first place.

If I were her, I wouldn't read so much into this. I would take some mental notes and observe the guy for awhile. If I am with the guy long enough, I should understand the pattern in his behaviors around me and recognize the changes in him and make decision for myself based on what I have observed. If he is someone new, then it's not worth it to make a big deal out of it. Soon he will show to me that he is into me or not. Not worth my time trying to guess his mind and hurt myself either way.

Be understanding that everyone is different in the way they take/give love. Plus there are good and bad days.

Tell her to find something better to do!!!

wow, seriously? you're analyzing that? :roll:

I didn't mean for this to be an analysis of that situation I thought others would offer different scenarios it just kinda turned into one but whatever.

Why not say, "Oh I'm sorry, mmmm, I can kiss other place?"

Then watch his reaction:
If he say: "Umm..no thanks"... (time to call garbage disposal service)
If he say: "Umm...uuuh...where?" (Time to send him Romantic Training course)
If He say: "Oh you will? Kiss my ear, here. Oh..while you are at it, can you clean out my wax?" (call the bouncer)

or... if he say: with a puppy look, "Yeah, here (pointing on his cheek)" (then that acceptable guy)

We have an internal moisturizer that can wet your lips if they get that bad,I am not afraid to say he is just not that into you.
If you're talking about using your tongue to moisturize your lips that will only make them worse, not better.

Was out the other night and a girl I was with asked me a question...

"My boyfriend won't kiss me, he says it hurts because his lips are chapped, what do you think that means?"

he's Gay.

If you're talking about using your tongue to moisturize your lips that will only make them worse, not better.

Well I can only speak for my lips, they aren't dry and on occasion when they are I lick them and they are fine.

Last edited:
Wel I can only speak for my lips, they aren't dry and on occasion when they are I lick them and they are fine.
I'm not saying in your case it will cause a problem, but if they were truely chapped, as the guy you mentioned said his were, then licking will make them worse.

I'm not saying in your case it will cause a problem, but if they were truely chapped, as the guy you mentioned said his were, then licking will make them worse.

Well truth be told if they were that dry then me myself personally I would not want to kiss him, sounds like it would hurt, but as Jiro said not my problem :D

thank god I don't have the chapped lips problem. BF's is always nice and smooth, regardless of climate. I wear lip gloss/lip balm frequently. xD

Back