Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
TongueOnFire said:
oh yeah , baby lovely! dont stop pinching me.. wink! hehe

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, baby TB.. dont stop , throw me ice water at me.. Have you noticed that i rubbing my hard nipples since TB threw cold water over me?

--------------------------------------------------------

Have you noticed that TB and DD playin each of my breast .. wow!! damn they got soft hands! hehe
have u notice that TB did put water on her and i can watch the tits getting bigger???

Have you noticed that we are CALM DOWN this moments?

:cry:

TweetyBird said:
have u notice that TB did put water on her and i can watch the tits getting bigger???

Have you noticed that I signing to TB.. COMEON , FONDLING MY BREASTS NOW!

tof

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i am ready to stripping , taking my clothes off front of CC Sinned since he sits back and watching us!! :D

TOF
Have you notice TOF can strip well... Have fun ladies... :naughty:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that we are CALM DOWN this moments?

:cry:
sowwy

have u notice TB check on my pager and make sure that DD dont chase me??

Have u notice thread fully of steamy roomy? DARN WOW full of hotties in here :whistle:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that I signing to TB.. COMEON , FONDLING MY BREASTS NOW!

tof
have u notice that TB wanna put whipping cream on her breasts??? :dizzy:

hehe CC sinned..

---------------------------

darn it, no wonder.. TB.. Have you noticed that i need your help , Let's go and chasing after DD , wink

-------------------------------

Have you noticed that i pulling PUNKYWOLFY's sexy tail .. til i hear his voice YELPING so it does turn me ON! :D

TweetyBird said:
have u notice that TB wanna put whipping cream on her breasts??? :dizzy:

Have you noticed that i just unbutton my blouse , layin down on my bed.. let's go and do whippin cream on my breasts.. suck and flicking as well , TB :D

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i just unbutton my blouse , layin down on my bed.. let's go and do whippin cream on my breasts.. suck and flicking as well , TB :D

TOF

*CHIRP* *CHIRP*

have u notice that TB can watch and u can suck urself?? hehe

psst let u know that DD do work something, she will back in here.. she just pgr me and wanna me let u know okay..

Have you noticed that i screaming off and on since TB chirping on my nipples.. damn i forget about her beak! arghhh she is a * BIRD * .. ouch ouch

------------------------

thanks for telling me that DD will come back later.. :)

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY enjoyed watchin hotties? yeppie i drink dr pepper :beer: and :popcorn: enjoy watch steamy hottie roomy show :lol:

Have u notice TOF pull my tail, watch out it s :fart: OOPS :lol:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i screaming off and on since TB chirping on my nipples.. damn i forget about her beak! arghhh she is a * BIRD * .. ouch ouch

------------------------

thanks for telling me that DD will come back later.. :)
hahahahahah!!!! :rofl: i am laugh hard!!!!

Have you noticed that i put gas mask on my face since i pulling PUNKY's tail .. haha

TOF

ofc i am

Have you noticed that I never being so STUPID , i knwo what i am doing :D

TOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back