Have you ever tried learning foreign sign language?

I know a little bit of Kenyan/Swahili, British, and Irish... And a couple words in Russian.
I thought the British spoke English, no? :giggle:

I know a little bit of french... I took some classes in college and I had an awesome teacher... I can read it better than I can speak it or understand it orally but I guess it come with being severely deaf.. no prob though... it was an awesome experience!!

I know a little bit of french... I took some classes in college and I had an awesome teacher... I can read it better than I can speak it or understand it orally but I guess it come with being severely deaf.. no prob though... it was an awesome experience!!

FSL? Where studied?

And LSQ if you wanna keep it in Canada? :P

I can barely keep my ASL straight but I do follow BSL Youtube signer so I have picked up a few different sign from him. Put him in different playlist because discover learning 'wrong' language for North America. :giggle:

But, will still put his playlist on during work day.

Do not yet know any other foreign sign. But foreign speaking/writing language come very easy to me so maybe try SSL sometime.

Yes, I have. A bit of Deutsch Sign Language. I picked up some from meeting Deaf Germans in Munich.

FSL? Where studied?

Arghh... That's true. Still wondering where she studied it.

Sorry for the late response! I'm still trying to figure out this blogging business :D
I studied it in a local community college. The closest one to where I live here in Chicago is Truman College :)
They also teach ASL but I never got the courage to take that class...ironic uh!

Back