Have anyone take your kid(s) away from you.....

If the agency is on your door mat. If he or she asking you question... as long you have to supsect and feels not trust.. When the agency leaving your home property.. Then you have to pack it up your stuffs and MOVE OUT another location.. To prevent them not knowing wherebouts r u living at.

One of My friend, The family was first time met agency of CAS and visiting their family and to see how's kids doing and blah blah... They were kept postive ways and kept nodding the agency of CAS.. CAS left.. One wk later, They are moved out quicker and settled new home.. Ever since they are happier and peace no CAS visit their place so far.. I knew that CAS is sucker and cannot find them.. ((chuckles)) I was so hell laughed hard at my friend.. Good thing that they did right thing... Lucky...

That what we are working on it... Unfortunally We cannot buy a house due credit isn't permit.. Credit Company tell us, best first thing have to pay off 3 debts until spotless... then can help us to buy a house.. What hell...wasting our time.. We have no choice to have a rent house as better nothing as long make sure find good area.. so.. Wishes us great luck hunting rent house.. Isn't easy for us to get a place to live sooner.. :::sigh:::

MizzDeaf said:
I know what you means but since we are talking about deafies that own kids that hearies would think deafies CANT handle their kids. :)

I not have kids but if I adopt/born kid then I WOULD eye on CAS or CPS. :)

yea that what i talk abt deaf.. but sowwy if i dont explain clear.. forgive me.. i mean i talk abt deaf parents that hearing dont think that deaf can watch kids or take care of kids.. smile..

I just remember this now, I read a story from couple of years ago that happened in Fla. Two people went to woman's house, said they were social workers or something like that and they had to take the woman's child away. So, she believed and let them then later on she found out her child was missing and these social workers weren't real. :eek:

I dont think it happens to me but maybe once. Just because my daughter's dad thinks he can take control of everything. Unfortunately, he cant take control of everything over my daughter. One day, we had a fight and he had to take my daughter away from me and I had to file a motion against him and he had to pay my lawyer fees.

Cas is for Canada, I think. In this america -- they do call *child protection service, FIA (family indepedent agency) and things like that.

If they ever stop by your place -- You must demand to have an interpreter without have them enter your home. It's law you must have interpreter because you ll have no idea whats going on if social worker or stranger comes in your home and take your kids away.

Last edited by a moderator:
eternity said:
I dont think it happens to me but maybe once. Just because my daughter's dad thinks he can take control of everything. Unfortunately, he cant take control of everything over my daughter. One day, we had a fight and he had to take my daughter away from me and I had to file a motion against him and he had to pay my lawyer fees.

Cas is for Canada, I think. In this america -- they do call *child protection service, FIA (family indepedent agency) and things like that.

If they ever stop by your place -- You must demand to have an interpreter without have them enter your home. It's law you must have interpreter because you ll have no idea whats going on if social worker or stranger comes in your home and take your kids away.

Dreama,
Yes but.. Cas is related in Ontario,Canada rest other provincal is different agency of name company.. CAS = Children's Aid Society.
USA, has different name of agency depend on state. You mentioned "FAMILY INDEPEDENT AGENCY" is that related whole state are same agency company?
I'm just curiouis.. eh

It has touch my heart to see most of you went through with this ~ how sad ~ What about Social Worker for the Deaf? I believe they will help and support you as they are on deaf people side? One of my American deaf online friend has 4 kids, they took it away from her until they reach the age of 18 to see her, she pined for them ~ how tragic. What about other hearies who are alcoholic or schizophrenia :beer:

knightwolf68 said:
here is http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=3090 that i has been post long time ago ... and still haven't heard from my friends for update whats going on ...
Still working on it.. Not over yet.. Wait for next court date. since got court date last sept 19th. Parents of mine screwed up and went to different court house.. Thier lawyer did not notify to my lawyer that they moved to different court house that day. my lawyer and I went to court and screwed us up.. My lawyer is pissed off and want to set up reschedule.
Parents' home county is very stink slow process to get court date set up.. If parents live in my county and will get fast court date process but their home county of court is stink.. My lawyer said keep patience and try to fight it until get it over with.. Other wise- still stink about visitation time. Still not enough for me to spend time with my daughter for visitation time.. parents(grandparents) always change the schedule. I am tired of it..
I hope someday, my lawyer tell judge to let the judge to set up court order that parents cant change visitation time for me to less, less time to see my daughter..
Jan 12th- is a one year now for started happen of parents sued me and try to get my kid away from me. March 25th- will be one year that parents had my daughter for temporary custody.

Good news, Finally, i had a wonderful boyfriend who is very support me about trying to get my daughter back.. Also, i have few good friends who support me in ways to get my kid back.. all of them know i am very innocence person and not reason..

If all of you have any question and ask me anything, I will be happier to explain.. :)

Xauities,

Sure bring it up your situation..

Why your parent taking you away for what reason?
What makes your parent best interest for your daughter needs suitable fit ?
May be your parent quite discriuimiation againist you being deafness.. You have to rights bring it up issues and reasearching in the website lot of information.

I did reasearching the website and to find anything ONTARIO OF LAW.. pah, we won the case which CAS and neighbours were highly prejuiced on us for long run.. and brand new lawyere were excellent helpling us on the case.. We won the court hell pain ass but no fun expense on our lawyer. I'm very happy have our children return home pretty long ago..

** Unfortunally CAS is came back again recently and told us that your children are out of control, what hell talk'n about.. my kids aren't.. just behaving.. i gave them grounded for good reasons.. Neighbours called so many different lied story.. CAS (new worker) was believed me that story so truthful.. did asked my children what going on etc.. I have nothing hide.. asked my kids question.. Worker was puzzled and asked why neighbours ?? I said.. I dunno.. few days later got the letter eviction.. I knew it.. What up they are doing to us.. Why they accept us first place to living here townhouse.. I nofited to CAS SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LETTER.. CAS got realized that and decide investgation on this complex.. CAS told me, you better move out.. and less the problem before come the worst. I agreed..

We are pretty almost done packed and will be ready moving out..

Back