Have ALL your family & friends boycott Netflix

You know that Netflix is losing its strength? When they raised the prices about a year ago and they expected a few people quit however, their stocks declined sharply due to both investors nervous and alot of subscribers quit Netflix more than expected. They have not recovered ever since and they tried to change their business plan by splitting away from DVDs and people complained again. So, Netflix went back to original business plan and lower the price again. But they have not recovered since. So, literally, you won, man!

Just reading the first page Im not willing to pay for Netflix, I'm in Canada and I do not have Hulu. plus on places where i watch tv shows they don't have CC. at least not on computers. When I was watching a show last week I turned CC on and it worked perfectly on my tv.

Not an option for me; I watch Hong Kong films and foreign films in general which usually are subtitled and frankly I can't find this selection anywhere else. I do get angry at the lack of captions - functional ones that actually work in keeping with the script and whenever they dub one of my foreign films in crappy English with or without subtitles.

Some of us march to different drummers. If I didn't have Netflix I'd have nothing to watch in the evening except crappy shows filled with commercials. I've been a Netflix subscriber for about five years, and have loved every minute of it. I see more films in a month that I used to see in a year.

If you want to complain about something, pick on the DVD producers who don't caption or subtitle there products. Like Virgil Films and Entertainment -- not providing subtitles or captions for The Perfect Family.

Back