has anyone gone through "Hear Now"?

HOH33stars

Reaction score
Hey all!
So I've been encouraged to apply to Starkey's "Hear Now" program to try to get financial assistance for a set of Starkey Destiny 1200 BTE aids (hey I'm a starving college student...does that count?)
Anyway...
Has anyone else gone through this program? If so, how long did it take for them to approve your application and finance the aids?

Right now the application is filled out...I'm just waiting for a financial check for the application fee...then the application will be sent in...

Thanks all!:ty:

Hey all!
So I've been encouraged to apply to Starkey's "Hear Now" program to try to get financial assistance for a set of Starkey Destiny 1200 BTE aids (hey I'm a starving college student...does that count?)
Anyway...
Has anyone else gone through this program? If so, how long did it take for them to approve your application and finance the aids?

Right now the application is filled out...I'm just waiting for a financial check for the application fee...then the application will be sent in...

Thanks all!:ty:

Hi Starkey came out here to southern CA about 9 months ago. I know of many families that received hearing aids free. It was pretty easy but it did take about 2 full days of these families doing everything they were asked of.

Back