Harvey Milk movie

peacefulgentle

Reaction score
Hi everyone... since I am only HH one ear, mostly hearing in the other ear... I can see movies no problem. I saw "Milk" tonight. It is about Harvey Milk, who pretty much single handedly made San Francisco safe for GLBT people. He also fought Anita Bryant and the haters of the 1970's and 1980's. Harvey milk was later assassinated by a hater.

Anyways... I hope the movie is captioned or subtitled soon so Deaf/HH can see it. It was a really, really awesome movie. You will learn a lot about Gay history in the movie.

Str8 but don't H8, E

Thanks for the review. I have been seeing the trailers on T.V. and very much want to see this movie. I remember Harvey Milk and his work very well. He was a courageous man.

Have you read the book, " Harvey Milk: The Mayor of Castro"?

Good book.

I am waiting for the movie to come out with CC's as I don't want to miss anything that is being said in the movie.

Have you read the book, " Harvey Milk: The Mayor of Castro"?

Good book.

I am waiting for the movie to come out with CC's as I don't want to miss anything that is being said in the movie.

No, I haven't read the book, but thanks for the title. I will be sure to find a copy.

Back