Happy Birthday Peter Gabriel

To whom the shoe fits: For a guy that complains about being stalked, you sure troll a lot.

Of course it's his birthday! Let the fun begin.

A recent search for Peter Gabriel on the forum would enlighten, if anyone is in the mood for some interesting threads. :)

To whom the shoe fits: For a guy that complains about being stalked, you sure troll a lot.

Probably it would be better for the stalked to be talked straight up (in contrast to no receptive replies).

Isolation is much more worse than social. Even if social involves a bit of bullying. Isolation just increases the craziness, and socialization somehow put a brake to that.

Of course it's his birthday! Let the fun begin.

A recent search for Peter Gabriel on the forum would enlighten, if anyone is in the mood for some interesting threads. :)

Is this what drove him nuts?

Peter_Gabriel_The_Moonlight_Knight_%28cropped%29.png

<---- speechless. Uuuuuuuuh what IS that??? His attempt at a gladiator or Madonna on a bad day maybe? :giggle:

Probably it would be better for the stalked to be talked straight up (in contrast to no receptive replies).

Isolation is much more worse than social. Even if social involves a bit of bullying. Isolation just increases the craziness, and socialization somehow put a brake to that.
No isolation here. I have a full house.

Lighten up, Francis. This is a pretty funny coincidence.
If you insist. I find this entire situation to be similar to bullying. Pretty obvious that the person being mocked here has issues. Why pile on with the sarcasm?

I felt the same with the Matajan thing. I did not see the reason everyone kept throwing more wood on the fire, keeping him busy with replies. Don't people have other things to do? Why encourage this kind of nonsense?

If you insist. I find this entire situation to be similar to bullying. Pretty obvious that the person being mocked here has issues. Why pile on with the sarcasm?

I felt the same with the Matajan thing. I did not see the reason everyone kept throwing more wood on the fire, keeping him busy with replies. Don't people have other things to do? Why encourage this kind of nonsense?

Maybe, but this is pretty entertaining. Once upon a time I worked at a gas station, there was an adult assistive living apartment building right behind it. Mostly elderly people not quite ready for a nursing home, and adults with other problems that they just needed someone to check on them once a week or whatever. Lots of them would come into the store, no day was ever dull. It's been a long time since I've seen someone talking to a person that wasn't there......I kind of miss it lol

Noted. :ty:

Maybe, but this is pretty entertaining. Once upon a time I worked at a gas station, there was an adult assistive living apartment building right behind it. Mostly elderly people not quite ready for a nursing home, and adults with other problems that they just needed someone to check on them once a week or whatever. Lots of them would come into the store, no day was ever dull. It's been a long time since I've seen someone talking to a person that wasn't there......I kind of miss it lol

And it is not like we haven't nicely suggested he get help or tried to steer him to a different topic. Also not noticed is what may have been done "behind the scenes" to help this man.

And it is not like we haven't nicely suggested he get help or tried to steer him to a different topic. Also not noticed is what may have been done "behind the scenes" to help this man.
The suggestions to get help were about 5 threads ago. Help behind the scenes? Kind of like taunting him, then letting him walk home with you when nobody is looking? OK.

I better go. Time to water the fire hydrants before they burn.

Entertaining? :shock:

Many consumers don't bother to vote and their view of celebrity is that the only standard anyone can hold them by is be sure if it rocks. Accordingly, Gabriel has little need to be concerned for the consequences of his letchery or if hanging around with Rich Black People results in his popular culture resembling an African national where suspicious deaths are drownded in applause.

The justification his fans give for his devestating cruelty is absolutely hollow.

What are the odds?

Peter Gabriel turned 63 today.

Even wilder, Today is also the Birthday of Peter Tork of The Monkees...He turned 71 today.

(BTW, the odds are 1/73)

Happy Birthday Peter Tork! I loved watching the The Monkees repeats growing up....:laugh2:

Laura

The testimony I give about Peter Gabriel's overly precious little reichstag is information about a nest of assassins. It's impossible to credit the ruminations he must suffer from that he could dream up trickery of such complexity and then overlook the elaborate brutality visited on little Jimmy Crary as if the two worlds were never the same.

The genius Gabriel has of to bray amounts to new depths of mockery, and its inaugural was the terrible callousness with which he spat red-baiting at my father's demise, daggering a distinguished service Naval lieutenant who led a Peace Corps mission.

Gabriel's current fantasy life is to encourage the human trafficking of Aaron Dixon. He has visited decades of torment, cruelty and callousness, while devoid of remorse, piling on my broken dignity with waves of malicious sadism.

Something is badly wrong with Peter Gabriel. No I don't wish him a happy birthday. I wish him to be apprehended and halted or for some sort of shame to settle upon his shoulders equal to the dejection and humiliation he caused without provocation.

Peter Gabriel is The Misleader.

He is a pop star. He was with Phil Collins in the band Genesis and then he went solo in the 80's. His songs were kind of goofy, but popular.

Oh my gosh, a total flashback! I remember that group!!!

Oh my gosh, a total flashback! I remember that group!!!

Disturbed did a remake of Land of Confusion, usually Im not fond of remakes, but that one is awesome. When I first heard about it I was annoyed, you do not fiddle with Genesis songs. That one was probably one of the last "new" songs I heard.

Back