guitar tuning...

Wynonna

Reaction score
I ran across a thread here about how to tune a guitar. there was a product I knew of that I flt may be of some use to the thread, so I looked for it, and came back here, I couldn't find it again. So, I thought I'll just post my findings in it's won thread.... Who ever started the other thread, I hope you run across this one, and if you do, I hope it helps.
You simply strum the strings, and the tuner turns the keys it's self! :cool2:
This one is fairly proprietary to Gibson
Gibson Guitar: Min-ETune
This one is supposed to be universal
http://www.guitarsite.com/news/gear/tronicaltune-automatic-tuner/

This is what I use... simple and cheap. I have a couple different types.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Korg-GA1-Guitar-Bass-Tuner/dp/B002HPMTZU/ref=sr_1_6/192-5578600-0913310?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1410547319&sr=1-6&keywords=guitar+tuner]Amazon.com: Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner: Musical Instruments[/ame]

I went to visit some friends in OK and they both played the guitars , they where both hearing and the wife used a guitar tuning device like the one here . She was telling me I could play too and not have to worry about being hoh and trying tune a guitar .

My husband likes playing the guitar too, and that is what he uses.

Seems like lots of deaf guitar players out there. :)
My whole family was construction and musically inclined, My Grandpa had his own radio show back in the early 1900's I have pictures I want to find and post up, a lot of history as well as farming and my great grandfather who started a Chapel in Arkansas which still stands and continues today under the family name/ownership. Being Bluegrass, he played a banjo.
I learned guitar from my dad and took piano in school. I could still hear somewhat back then, today I cant hear the guitar unless amplified...shouldnt be an issue in a few months from now hopefully.

I play guitar and I use the app called guitar tuna to tune up. It's really good. I play 3 instruments a phone apps for tuning are free and easy to use.

me, played in a few bands (guitar, keyboards, drums and a few other instruments.

Sorry, can't help it - deaf tuning - :D

music-singer-shadow-cringe-cringing-flat-rdin128_low.jpg

Fuzzy

Back