Guilty or Not Guilty? [A Game]

Not Guilty.

Have you ever blocked a parking space on purpose?

Guilty. I sometimes need a second space to drop the wheelchair lift on my van.

Have you ever illegally parked in the accessible parking spot "just for a minute"?

Guilty. I sometimes need a second space to drop the wheelchair lift on my van.

Have you ever illegally parked in the accessible parking spot "just for a minute"?

Not guilty, and have been guilty of giving people hell who do!:giggle:

Have you ever said something to someone you saw parked in a "handicapped" space without a tag?

Not guilty, and have been guilty of giving people hell who do!:giggle:

Have you ever said something to someone you saw parked in a "handicapped" space without a tag?

SOOOOOOO GUILTY!!! Sometimes just a glance from a person in a wheelchair is sufficient!

Have you ever poked a hole in the bottom of a chocolate to find out what's inside, then put it back??

SOOOOOOO GUILTY!!! Sometimes just a glance from a person in a wheelchair is sufficient!

Have you ever poked a hole in the bottom of a chocolate to find out what's inside, then put it back??

Not Guilty.

Have you ever ate something you don't like without your knowledge?

Guilty.

Have you ever tell someone to "shove it" at work?

Guilty, but I usually try to use different words when I do, as well as smile as I say it!:giggle:

Have you ever gone over a superior's authority to the next in line just to make the point that you can, and will, do it?

Guilty, but I usually try to use different words when I do, as well as smile as I say it!:giggle:

Have you ever gone over a superior's authority to the next in line just to make the point that you can, and will, do it?

Guilty.

Have you ever gotten anyone fired?

guilty!

Have you ever had nightmares from a movie you watched?

As a young child always! :laugh2: I was a real tomboy and the only girl in the neighborhood! I still remember pretty well how much I hated being a girl and also hated it when my dad's friends said something like "Oh, you have a cute little boy". Then I'd stomp my feet and pout "I'm not a boy, I'm a girl"

So to answer your question :giggle: guilty! ;)

Have you ever walked around your house naked?

As a young child always! :laugh2: I was a real tomboy and the only girl in the neighborhood! I still remember pretty well how much I hated being a girl and also hated it when my dad's friends said something like "Oh, you have a cute little boy". Then I'd stomp my feet and pout "I'm not a boy, I'm a girl"

So to answer your question :giggle: guilty! ;)

Have you ever walked around your house naked?

Guilty,

Have you ever sneaked into a hotel pool when you were not a guest?

Guilty... I think that is pretty much the most illegal stuff I ever do :giggle:

Have you ever locked yourself out of your car or house?

Back