Guess this image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry... here ya go

You're responding to the wrong person...you should be responding to me. He didn't run the thread and I run it.

The highlander, let's not go off track and keep at this. Rockrummer, you responded in less than 24 hours so you're safe.

You're responding to the wrong person...you should be responding to me. He didn't run the thread and I run it.

The highlander, let's not go off track and keep at this. Rockrummer, you responded in less than 24 hours so you're safe.
My bad... ok now guess my image (If you can)

a rock drummer that moves at like 100 mph... must be on experimental speed drug.

Edit: oh sorry I thought you were referring to your avatar. well for that "tiny picture" - i'm thinking.... bunch of antelopes' horns together???

a rock drummer that moves at like 100 mph... must be on experimental speed drug.

Edit: oh sorry I thought you were referring to your avatar. well for that "tiny picture" - i'm thinking.... bunch of antelopes' horns together???
you might be suprised at how fast I can move when I want to. :rofl:

Can I post more images even if the other one has not been guessed yet? I think it will be a while before someone guesses that one.

You can give out hints in text, if no one can guess the image after a while.

Wait a bit later, there will be more members coming in to post in here. :)

Maybe I should respond to RockDrummer with a blank page and I would get it right! :lol:

poa.bmp -
PIECE OF ASS?
PONY OF the AMERICANS?
POWER OF ATTORNEY?

if i guessed it right w/o looking at picture - game over! :)

Point Of Access
Party Of Anarchists
Partly Obscured Antelope?
Pictorial Objective Analysis?
Pouch Opening Apparatus?
Platypus Ostensibly Ambulating?

Picture Of America?
You guys are killin me man. :rofl:

Very close but technically not correct.

Is this image of a place in the town square in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, RockD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back