Greetings from CA

luvsd

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am deaf. I would like to make new friends. I love playing sports especially softball. Love to cook, read, and go outdoors. You can ask me anything. Hope to hear from you. Enjoy your day.:wiggle:

luvsd

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! It's been awhile since your last post/entry here in AD--anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here. ;)

:wave:
~RR

Hello! :):):)

I was played deaf women softball team too :)

Are you still playing softball? I played the game for almost 22-23 yrs., pitching. Don't play anymore, but sure miss it very much!

~RR

Wow!! I played softball for about 15 yrs. I played infield and outfield except pitching. No, I haven't play softball since 2005.

Wow!! I played softball for about 15 yrs. I played infield and outfield except pitching. No, I haven't play softball since 2005.

Sooooooo...that means you miss playing too??! :lol:

Anyhow, ain't that a bummer too. :(

~RR

Sooooooo...that means you miss playing too??!

Yes, definitely i sure do miss softball. I understand that you missed too. (I forgot to mention that.) :D

Before you get yourself start in here, please tell me your credit card #. :lol: j/k!
Welcome to alldeaf.com!

Before you get yourself start in here, please tell me your credit card #. :lol: j/k!
Welcome to alldeaf.com!

Very funny! I shouldn't say that You can ask me anything." Let me rephrase, "If you want to know about me, then ask me." :giggle:

Back