Greetings Everyone!

Ambibell

Reaction score
Greetings! :wave:

My name is Ambi and I am currently a high school student. Deaf in both ears. Have two cochlear implants. Just a deaf girl with big dreams.

A short biography of me: I was born completely deaf. No one really know what caused it. Funny story, my mom once told me when she was pregnant with me, she went to see the play, "Phantom of the Opera" twice. TWICE?! HAHA. What's up with that?! So, I guess the lady's opera singing caused the permanent damage to my ears. Oh well, there is nothing I can do about it.

Today, I dream of becoming an actress/comedian in silent films and a good dancer. That's why I am now making videos on Youtube. I hope to meet some new people here. :D My Youtube Channel: Ambibell - YouTube
I hope y'all enjoy them!!! :D

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, I've never really had any friends. So I was hoping you could help me. :aw:

You do know you could transfer to a Deaf School like one of the California Deaf Schools or MSSD right? Or you could attend a Deaf summer camp and find friends that way..............trust me I feel for ya........I had NO friends in high school either....the best way to deal with it, is to get out of your current placement and go to deaf school or a dhh program.

Back