Gran Turismo 5

nobody456

Reaction score
Yes, I know it's a bit early, but uhm, any other die-hards going to be racing online 11/2/2010?

I might rent it first before I buy. The GT5 Prologue connection system SUCKS! Too much latency, and could not get friends to play together. I hope GT5 server is improving.

yeah definitely. Though I was on a wireless connection, it may help to have it wired up.

I will get PS3 on my birthday, along with GT5, inFamous, Motorstorm, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2 and Modnation.

:whistle: --- I already pre-order GT5 Collector's Edition... :cool:

Same here. Amazon with release-date delivery for 99 cents. I like the manual and model car that goes with it. The "ultimate" edition that's not being sold in North America also includes some other garb, but the one that stands out in that package is the coffee book. Looks like I'll be looking to import that one soon. Japan is also getting an exclusive GT5 bundle. I'm not sure if the console itself will have any mods but still pretty cool.

I read that the B-spec mode can be played through a internet browser remotely. I can't wait. giggity.

Not again. Delayed until when?

Supposed to be an official release date by the end of October. Sony also says they hope to have it before the holidays.

There's a lot of reasons why it could be delayed, but I don't believe it so much of it being the game is not of "perfection" like Sony claims (seriously, no game is ever "perfect", it is what it is the day it's sold- If GT5 comes out for PS4, that's exactly what I'm talking about), but rather a marketing or business issue like timing (like selling more 3D TV's). If it's DLC for the cause of the delay, Sony/PD should eat dirt.

Meh, gives me more time to study for the LSAT on 12/11 I suppose.

*sigh* I guess I redo my sig... :mad: Curse both of you, Sony and PD(Kaz)!!! :mad2:

GT series is very popular among PS gamers? like PGR series is very popular among XBX Gamers.

Gran Turismo 5 is not a video game. Far from it. If one dares compare Gran Turismo 5 to
Forza or PGR, they'll be hung for poor mockery at extreme levels.

This is Gran Turismo 5.

And this guy was upset over the delay of GT5...what an idiot...

Suspect In Custody At Roseville Galleria - cbs13.com
what?? thats BOGUS! He wasn't upset about GT5's delay. He has history of mental illiness issues. He did set the fire at walmart before Galleria Mall events. You did not resource it before post this.

Please don't make any fabrication like this.. thank you very much!

Back