GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
Got a slang words for weed?

Mary Jane
Avon
what else?
33.gif

yes, it is.

Canabis is very real name then the name became evolved different names as slang.

Again, then you should explain specific reason what you want to talkin about. you talk like young kid.

not young lady. you talk like young kid like 9 year old. Does TSD teach you better english? i dont think so.

well i have better english than "others" do... i was speaking from south... its my slang to speak out so lay off on my damn english... rarely of these people does understands what i am saying so, now u do understand what i am saying right now.. so hush, enuff said.. :smash: the case is adjoured!

i had seen "other" better than you in the grammer. if you used the slang all the time, it will ruin your english. Keep your old habit to use it. Slang doesnt mean you looks cool, fool.

you are worthless to debate with me. you are coward.

i owned you.:Owned:

pot, weed, bowl, ganja, blunt, maryjane, grass, reefer, chronic, skunk, herb, toke, pinner, chonger, bat, hash, bong, wacky tabbacy and thousands others lol

Originally posted by compLicaTed
pot, weed, bowl, ganja, blunt, maryjane, grass, reefer, chronic, skunk, herb, toke, pinner, chonger, bat, hash, bong, wacky tabbacy and thousands others lol
:thumb: I was smoke bong today with friend after we got out school.. ;)

I'm not sure if I understand this right, but in England, ppl say they are going to have some "tea." So, if you hear ppl saying that after nightclub in 4 in the morning, you know what they are doing!

Back