got a question for mommies

irony isnt it... u guys doesnt like big breasts but i hated being kinda flat chest o.O

SpiceHD said:
irony isnt it... u guys doesnt like big breasts but i hated being kinda flat chest o.O

yea cuz sometimes they are in the way!! and i hate finding bras.. most of them have wires that poke me all the time.. and whats more..they make me feel so HUGE AND POINTY! forget it!! lol

well i think i look kinda weird since i got shaped body but nothing to show on my chest LOL plus some cool clothes and dresses wouldnt fit me because of specificially designed for like 34c and up ya know? heh but i kinda can see waht u guys meant... i mean i wouldnt want mine to be like 36 dd i do however prefer mine to be slightly bigger than it is now :)

SpiceHD said:
well i think i look kinda weird since i got shaped body but nothing to show on my chest LOL plus some cool clothes and dresses wouldnt fit me because of specificially designed for like 34c and up ya know? heh but i kinda can see waht u guys meant... i mean i wouldnt want mine to be like 36 dd i do however prefer mine to be slightly bigger than it is now :)

a close friend of mine is small chested too.. she wears gel bras.. to make her look busty .. you can try those..but they are kinda heavy.. one time i carried her suitcase.. it was damn heavy.. it was because she had gel bras in them!! yikes!! LOL

SpiceHD said:

Yes :) I know what you mean about find right size of clothes to match size of ur breasts. My friend ,who lost alot of weight, has trouble find right top to go along with her near-flat chest. Last week we went to linen-thing store, we watched a lady stand next to us in the line.She, who is little older than me, has small breasts . She bought two padded for bra ( i do not know what it is called). It is alike stuffed to show some clevage if you want to show some cuz I think they are beautiful to show. Try this and see if it fits with some of clothes of your type? Padded bras also push up mine to show more cleavage. (I only do this for my hubby)

i do that all the time but some shirts u dont want bras to show lol i like the tank shirts but with straple over shoulder... a regular bra with padded on wouldnt look good on that and the middle of that shirt has the rubber thingie.. hm.. where it makes cleavage wihtout bra ya know? between the breasts area.. that type of shirts i cant use.. not at all because that area usually look funny since its not filled in.

jazzy said:
Yes :) I know what you mean about find right size of clothes to match size of ur breasts. My friend ,who lost alot of weight, has trouble find right top to go along with her near-flat chest. Last week we went to linen-thing store, we watched a lady stand next to us in the line.She, who is little older than me, has small breasts . She bought two padded for bra ( i do not know what it is called). It is alike stuffed to show some clevage if you want to show some cuz I think they are beautiful to show. Try this and see if it fits with some of clothes of your type? Padded bras also push up mine to show more cleavage. (I only do this for my hubby)

i think you are talking about "PUSH UP" BRAS.. they are FAB!! :thumb:

zesty said:
i think you are talking about "PUSH UP" BRAS.. they are FAB!! :thumb:
I got it, thanks! whew right now my brain is fried from thinking too much.

SpiceHD said:
i do that all the time but some shirts u dont want bras to show lol i like the tank shirts but with straple over shoulder... a regular bra with padded on wouldnt look good on that and the middle of that shirt has the rubber thingie.. hm.. where it makes cleavage wihtout bra ya know? between the breasts area.. that type of shirts i cant use.. not at all because that area usually look funny since its not filled in.
I love tank tops but my problems is with my breasts tend to sag down so I need a bra to hold them up. Grrr. Bigger boobs need to wear bra all the time, smaller breasts don't need bras all the time.

You know what men look for, women with those tank tops, their tits get hard. It excites them.

jazzy said:
I got it, thanks! whew right now my brain is fried from thinking too much.

haha.. it happens to me all the time.. i tend to know what i want to say.. but cant think of the word/ or phrase.. my best friend always has to help me out.. lol she is my lifesavor!

jazzy said:
I love tank tops but my problems is with my breasts tend to sag down so I need a bra to hold them up. Grrr. Bigger boobs need to wear bra all the time, smaller breasts don't need bras all the time.

You know what men look for, women with those tank tops, their tits get hard. It excites them.

actually it is the nipples sticking out that excites them!! :naughty:

Back