Got a car

RedFox

Reaction score
Today I got a silver `06 Subaru Outback. I'll get my own insurance and plates on Monday. :D The Honda Civic I was using belonged to my parents and my sister will get it with a blown tire in the trunk and a dented corner. :shock: I got stuck in the snow last winter with the Honda so I got something with all wheel drive.

Congratulations. That is a really neat car model.

Congrats, too!

Let us know how you think of your Outback after a while, ok?

Today I got a silver `06 Subaru Outback. I'll get my own insurance and plates on Monday. :D The Honda Civic I was using belonged to my parents and my sister will get it with a blown tire in the trunk and a dented corner. :shock: I got stuck in the snow last winter with the Honda so I got something with all wheel drive.

Cong!!

Another Subaru!

Another Subaru owner? LOL, congrats! I would like one of them someday but I got a car loan to pay off, pffft.

Congrats! Enjoy your All wheel drive. Be careful when driving on snow. Make you feel invincible but when come stopping :eek2: I have 05' Jeep Liberty Limited w/ 4x4. :lol:

Catty

Congrats! Enjoy your All wheel drive. Be careful when driving on snow. Make you feel invincible but when come stopping :eek2: I have 05' Jeep Liberty Limited w/ 4x4. :lol:

Catty

yep.... don't make mistake like I did last winter

f566iv.jpg
wj7400.jpg
dfhxtw.jpg

It's still in my garage..... i haven't repaired it yet..... :(

Back