Google talk and gmail on Blackberry

jatruso

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I did once downloaded google talk and gmail on blackberry a year ago and deleteled it but now I want to download google talk and gmail together again but can't remembered the address for google talk and gmail together I can't find it in balckberry fourm or google. I have to download google talk and gmail one at a time.

Jatruso blackberry 8700g

Go to Gmail on your device's browser by clicking the
link or typing in the URL.

If you head over to mobile.blackberry.com on your BlackBerry you will see that they have new versions of Yahoo Instant Messenger for BlackBerry and Google Talk for BlackBerry available for you to download.

I’ve only downloaded the Google Talk client as of yet and from what I see so far it appears to be a significant upgrade to the interface. You can see the profile pictures of yourself and your contacts.

Free BlackBerry download…

Good Luck

download for gtalk

Google Talk . first used set up on computer first . after download then your screename and password everything done . depend what is your bb model if there already have gtalk and gmail then it will work at all . if your bb do not have gmail or gtalk . please send me email . I can send you email on your bb then get download .
here is randyvines@gmail.com :ily:

Back