Good Wii games?

Phi4Sius

Reaction score
So, I bought a Nintendo Wii and it should be here Tuesday-ish. Excited!!!

Anyway, I'm looking for some good game recommendations for Wii. I'll be getting Mario + Zelda in the near future, but what are some others?

wii suggestion

Boom Blox is great for when you have friends over. Its 4-player and you can use just one remote if you have to.

Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Bros. Wii, Resident Evil 4, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Dead Space : Extraction, Dead Rising : chop 'til you drop, capcom vs. tatsunoko, and so on...

Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Bros. Wii, Resident Evil 4, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Dead Space : Extraction, Dead Rising : chop 'til you drop, capcom vs. tatsunoko, and so on...

I love my Wii! and you'll too, I play Guitar Hero :P Yeah, yeah, I'm deaf, but I watch the colours and I play it all evening.

Super Smash Bros. is really good! I'll buy some new games soon and I'll let you know.

Buy "Punch Out", but first, enjoy your Wii Sports game included with the console, then... buy more games :)

Boom Blox is great for when you have friends over. Its 4-player and you can use just one remote if you have to.

It's addict when have friends together to play!

Good game I play Fire Emblem 10 (Tactile RPG)

If you have wi-fi connect to your Wii, you should own Mario Kart. It's must, there are over 10 millions worldwide own it and play at online. It's fun and insane.

I can't connect my wii to internet 'cause I download a backup laucher so I can play other discs :P If I connect it with my wi-fi internet, I'll miss everything... and my sister will kill me too :)

I play Mortal Kombat Armageddon. Good game - 64 warriors, plus a car-racing mini game and a "Konquest" game - like Zelda.

New Super Mario Bros is amazing. I really want it. Mario Kart and the Lego games are great too :D

Back