good day ppl

seeker

Reaction score
i just found the site and wondering if you guys and gal wanna talk to me

Go ahead talk. Everyone here loves to talk back, a lot.:gossip:

:welcome: to AD! Plenty of topic to talk about! :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Yeah, let's discuss what the ADers have been asking you the questions and start talking. Just say anything you want to say. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

wow

in a 24 hour time peroid 9 response that is pretty kool frist is that i am a man so pay your buddy the bet,and i am hard of hearing but i can speak fluently but forgotten how to sign but it is coming back but i just pass my frist semester of sign langurage so i think i am doing ok right now. let see (scrolling around) i was wondering if any of y'all is near los banos, Ca or merced, CA. then the thing i wanna talkabout is that on like myspace and manty other how can i tell if they are deaf or not that would help me (maybe the ones without music mmmm(but surely anyone can feel the music if it is crank up to numba 11 on the vol. let see i like to draw but i am repairing the scanner as we speak just cant find the cd that goes with it. woot ok i will up load a pix so u know who i am

Yo Seeker, i'm from NorCal, probably around 2.5 hours away from Los Banos, i have several friends who live in Los Banos and Merced...

Dude, in this site- alldeaf is really fun site where you can post your threads, opinions, entitle of input interesting and whatever you want to check so holla in this.

Im sure you'll picking it up pretty fast-

in a 24 hour time peroid 9 response that is pretty kool frist is that i am a man so pay your buddy the bet,and i am hard of hearing but i can speak fluently but forgotten how to sign but it is coming back but i just pass my frist semester of sign langurage so i think i am doing ok right now. let see (scrolling around) i was wondering if any of y'all is near los banos, Ca or merced, CA. then the thing i wanna talkabout is that on like myspace and manty other how can i tell if they are deaf or not that would help me (maybe the ones without music mmmm(but surely anyone can feel the music if it is crank up to numba 11 on the vol. let see i like to draw but i am repairing the scanner as we speak just cant find the cd that goes with it. woot ok i will up load a pix so u know who i am

Now that you found us, you won't need My Space. I am HOH too. (Not so great talker) But I type up a storm.:cool:

Freeze yourself! :rl: Welcome to AD, Sure don't look like a cop LOL but again welcome FREEZE! You are under arrest! :D

the reason why i put that signature there is when i was rpging and my friend were playing as a bad guy and i was a cop with a gun i decied that after 15 mins of rolling the dice and trying to catch up with him i decided to yell freeze so he did then i said put your hands up so he did itold the game master the i going to plug the bad guy and he ask why after i shot him. i simply respond i told him to freeze

the reason why i put that signature there is when i was rpging and my friend were playing as a bad guy and i was a cop with a gun i decied that after 15 mins of rolling the dice and trying to catch up with him i decided to yell freeze so he did then i said put your hands up so he did itold the game master the i going to plug the bad guy and he ask why after i shot him. i simply respond i told him to freeze

Good thinking.. but still sounds like Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane, from the Dukes of Hazzard... Know what I loved to say.... "One move, and your ass is swiss cheese m-----f-----! when I was a kid, with a toy 12 gauge shotgun, Now that's me bad.... Love them tough cops and the language they use....

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Wow, you guys are way too much for me. I am just an old native woman not use to having this conversation like this. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun, which you are having fun right now. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Wow, you guys are way too much for me. I am just an old native woman not use to having this conversation like this. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun, which you are having fun right now. See you around. :wave:

Yo.. I am just having WAY too much fun posting here... Just damn glad to be part of the DEAF world.... Yup... not bad... Don't mind if I ask for your friendship... Gonna post there... The more friends I have the better... That's what this AD is all about...

Hope all is good... ahh, now don't go talking yourself old... I am old too.. LOL, just take one day a time... You ought to do same... Just One Day A Time! :cheers:

Yo.. I am just having WAY too much fun posting here... Just damn glad to be part of the DEAF world.... Yup... not bad... Don't mind if I ask for your friendship... Gonna post there... The more friends I have the better... That's what this AD is all about...

Hope all is good... ahh, now don't go talking yourself old... I am old too.. LOL, just take one day a time... You ought to do same... Just One Day A Time! :cheers:

it ok we can speak more slowly if you want lol

Back