Global Warming and Swimming, is it safe?

Puyo, nobody's questioning your citizenship, etc but some of us believe you and others are confused and mistaken about the whole global warming issue.

yes correct. Piyo - you are not FULLY educated on this issue. You saw Gore's impressive keynote presentation with full of nice little animated graphics and video clips of poor polar bears standing on small piece of ice. What Gore and you failed to is to see and understand the real hard scientific explanation.

Of course I know global warming is real and the Republicans/corporations who claimed it to be a hoax are :crazy: but the global warming issue is NOT the way you think - an alarming news that Armageddon is around the corner if we don't act fast! It is simply a natural phenomenon responding to change in advancement of civilization/technology, Malthusian theory, Global Cooling/Warming paradox, change in economic power/status, etc. - a very very complex equation but easy to understand.

Read up on these basic scientific explanations and social changes.... you'll see the real truth behind the global warming. It's nothing but a ruse brought up by certain special interests to fuel its agenda for one's economic gain. I can give you my lecture notes if you like. It's very detailed and an extraordinary thing to read. It should take you less than a week to finish it.

oh btw- how is global warming killing us? You mean hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and some ozone layer holes.... aka God's Wrath? pft nonsense.... yes there are increased frequency of such events... and yes it's become more pronounced but it's nothing new. It's always been like that since Day 1. and it's simply people (especially poor) living in high-risk area where it's prone to natural disaster - unfortunate but it's how it is.

Coastal Zone is where they can make a living - fish market, mud brick factory, etc. Their shelters are poorly built along coastal zone or on high-risk area like mountain.... Right now - there are simply much more people than before which is why you hear a large number of causalities in disaster news. It's easy to confuse it as victims of global warming.

Believe me - I thought of Global Warming exactly like you but after 1.5 year of courses for my geography degree (all related to natural disaster, geographical phenomenon, etc)... it surely really opened my eyes to see the real scientific truth behind all issues. It's very simple but of course... the special interest groups are spending millions and millions to hide these information from public.

Find that hard to believe? just look at how marijuana got banned in the first place. and how people are led to believe smoking is good and cool.

"Asking geo-engineers to fix the climate is like asking an 18th ecntury steam train mechanic to repair the space shuttle. But given the size of the egos involved, something will be attempted anyway." --Ed Felter from New Mexico

"Hot Air - Inconvenient Truths was so focused on being inflammatory that it sacrificed reason. For example, your logic goes like this: IF air-conditioning is better than heating, THEN air-conditioning is GOOD. This is equivalent to saying that it is good to eat cherry pie for dinner just because it's not as fattening as chocolate cake. Both heating and air-conditioning involve CO2 emitting processes that could benefit from increased efficiency and better home design. Taking advantage of passive temperature regulation and living in houses suitable to the local climate would be logical first steps toward reducing our CO2 emissions. [rest deleted]" --Marni Koopman from Oregon

yes correct. Piyo - you are not FULLY educated on this issue. You saw Gore's impressive keynote presentation with full of nice little animated graphics and video clips of poor polar bears standing on small piece of ice. What Gore and you failed to is to see and understand the real hard scientific explanation.

Okay then what's up with that 80 percent of penguin died in some area in Antarctica? What's up with that Texas sized pieces of iceburgs broken off from Antarctica? Maybe it's time to read the visual in your eyes instead of what you read.

Of course I know global warming is real and the Republicans/corporations who claimed it to be a hoax are :crazy: but the global warming issue is NOT the way you think - an alarming news that Armageddon is around the corner if we don't act fast! It is simply a natural phenomenon responding to change in advancement of civilization/technology, Malthusian theory, Global Cooling/Warming paradox, change in economic power/status, etc. - a very very complex equation but easy to understand.

Then why didn't we do something about it? We just stay living without the A/C which could kill us, and I am sure there's more solution of this.

Read up on these basic scientific explanations and social changes.... you'll see the real truth behind the global warming. It's nothing but a ruse brought up by certain special interests to fuel its agenda for one's economic gain. I can give you my lecture notes if you like. It's very detailed and an extraordinary thing to read. It should take you less than a week to finish it.

But, my point is, we can't just sit and do nothing about it, we HAD to do something about it. Like example, Lake Meads. Yupp that Hoover Dam at some of miles east away from Las Vegas, that lake will be drought before 2021 if we simply don't do something about it.

oh btw- how is global warming killing us? You mean hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and some ozone layer holes.... aka God's Wrath? pft nonsense.... yes there are increased frequency of such events... and yes it's become more pronounced but it's nothing new. It's always been like that since Day 1. and it's simply people (especially poor) living in high-risk area where it's prone to natural disaster - unfortunate but it's how it is.

30,000 European people died from just a heat wave itself. Now you wonder I delayed so much to work on my fence due to the heat wave.

Coastal Zone is where they can make a living - fish market, mud brick factory, etc. Their shelters are poorly built along coastal zone or on high-risk area like mountain.... Right now - there are simply much more people than before which is why you hear a large number of causalities in disaster news. It's easy to confuse it as victims of global warming.

I disagree, the mountains regions like the West Coast of USA, tend to take a lot of advantage of the mountains. Read about the Cascadia Geology.

Believe me - I thought of Global Warming exactly like you but after 1.5 year of courses for my geography degree (all related to natural disaster, geographical phenomenon, etc)... it surely really opened my eyes to see the real scientific truth behind all issues. It's very simple but of course... the special interest groups are spending millions and millions to hide these information from public.

Okay, you can go ahead learn, but I learn from reading about the geography, global warmings, some of those that are exactly of our concerns.

Find that hard to believe? just look at how marijuana got banned in the first place. and how people are led to believe smoking is good and cool.

Haha.. Don't expect me to not believe the global warming just because of the marijuana issues.

"Asking geo-engineers to fix the climate is like asking an 18th ecntury steam train mechanic to repair the space shuttle. But given the size of the egos involved, something will be attempted anyway." --Ed Felter from New Mexico

:roll: That man from New Mexico? New Mexico is the one of our desert region which he have complete no idea that New Mexico have very similar issues as Arizona and Southwest California, like the drought just like I mentioned to about the Hoover Dam.

"Hot Air - Inconvenient Truths was so focused on being inflammatory that it sacrificed reason. For example, your logic goes like this: IF air-conditioning is better than heating, THEN air-conditioning is GOOD. This is equivalent to saying that it is good to eat cherry pie for dinner just because it's not as fattening as chocolate cake. Both heating and air-conditioning involve CO2 emitting processes that could benefit from increased efficiency and better home design. Taking advantage of passive temperature regulation and living in houses suitable to the local climate would be logical first steps toward reducing our CO2 emissions. [rest deleted]" --Marni Koopman from Oregon

Sure you can go ahead support the pollution and expecting the pollution to help us with the global warming which are the nonsense :roll:

I wanted to add a key element in the global warming debate: Global warming that is the SOLE fault of humans is poppycock! I do not think we contribute more than 2-3% to the problem. By and large, this global warming is a natural phenomenon. But on the other hand, I support doing what we can to lessen the problem via recycling, seeking green and other energy sources because, after all, it can't hurt, right?

As an aside, have you ever seen a typical copy of Mr. Gore's utility bill? I think you would faint! :lol:

Okay then what's up with that 80 percent of penguin died in some area in Antarctica? What's up with that Texas sized pieces of iceburgs broken off from Antarctica? Maybe it's time to read the visual in your eyes instead of what you read.
nothing new. nothing alarming about that. remember that time where we had ice age and volcano/fiery era and it repeats that same cycle again? Perhaps we're actually approaching to Ice Age. That's why it's called Global Warming/Cooling paradox. I'll make it simpler for you to understand - it's opposite of what it is now. I wonder if you understand our ocean conveyor belt system. Do you understand the purpose of freshwater and saltwater? The purpose of ice in arctic area and the paradox of its heating/cooling system? **hint - Al Gore explained it in his presentation**

Then why didn't we do something about it? We just stay living without the A/C which could kill us, and I am sure there's more solution of this.
nothing you can do about it. sorry to say. if you truly want to lessen the impact - you'll need to reduce human population to.... about 1 billion or less. Ever stepped into full elevator? Yea it gets hot pretty quick, right? and smelly too if somebody farted :o

But, my point is, we can't just sit and do nothing about it, we HAD to do something about it. Like example, Lake Meads. Yupp that Hoover Dam at some of miles east away from Las Vegas, that lake will be drought before 2021 if we simply don't do something about it.
again - nothing new. you think it's never happened before? It's always happened like that since human civilization was born. Some is loss... some is gained... England used to be all trees. Now it's not. was it end of world for them? nope! Nothing new. moving on....

30,000 European people died from just a heat wave itself. Now you wonder I delayed so much to work on my fence due to the heat wave.
and......? :dunno: stock market fluctuates. your mood fluctuates. cycle fluctuates. so does Earth's temperature.

I disagree, the mountains regions like the West Coast of USA, tend to take a lot of advantage of the mountains. Read about the Cascadia Geology.
um... USA? Why are you talking about geographical advantage? I'm talking about losses of life caused by natural disaster. I'm talking about Indonesia, China, Burma, and this country in South America. They live on mountain especially volcano area because it's very rich in nutrition for crops. Volcano eruption is rare which is why they took a risk to live on it. Crop yield on volcano ash is high and healthy and profitable for them. I recall in news that hundred died from hot ash and they ignored the warning because originally they were evacuated as the volcano awoke but nothing happened for 2 months and people were getting angry because their homes were being robbed. They forced their way back in and a few weeks later... hundred died from hot ash.

Now for Indonesia and China... they live on mountain because of plantations and other stuff. Those area are prone to hurricane/typhoon/etc. so they're victim of mudslides.

Okay, you can go ahead learn, but I learn from reading about the geography, global warmings, some of those that are exactly of our concerns.
I'm guessing your geography knowledge is limited to skimming thru National Geographic magazine and Al Gore's presentation. I'm talking about learning it from professors or scientists. Or you could read stuff from NASA. They are real deal.

Haha.. Don't expect me to not believe the global warming just because of the marijuana issues.
??? um... no? I think you're not understanding it. Perhaps I'll make it easier for you to understand. I asked if you ever wonder why marijuana was illegal in the first place and why smoking was so widespread and viewed as cool and manly even though it kills millions per year? M-O-N-E-Y. Corporations/special interest groups spend MILLIONS MILLIONS MILLIONS to fool the public... to hide the truth... to make you believe in their lies. Same for global warming hype. Why? because there's money in it. They're making you buy energy-efficient bulbs, hybrids, green food, etc. it's all hype.

:roll: That man from New Mexico? New Mexico is the one of our desert region which he have complete no idea that New Mexico have very similar issues as Arizona and Southwest California, like the drought just like I mentioned to about the Hoover Dam.
uh... this is not about where he lives.... now I question your ability to understand the complex issue... focus on his statement - "Asking geo-engineers to fix the climate is like asking an 18th ecntury steam train mechanic to repair the space shuttle. But given the size of the egos involved, something will be attempted anyway."

For your sake, I hope you understand what it means.

Well, they are working on moving out to the Mars before the Earth becomes worse population.

Are you willing move to Mars ?

Well, they are working on moving out to the Mars before the Earth becomes worse population.

Are you willing move to Mars ?

:dunno: sure why not? Humans are amazingly one of the most adaptive and durable species. If the land is flooded, we can simply build a floating city on sea or air or space. if Earth is ruined, we can simply live in spaceship or Moon or Mars. No problem. Yes we will miss our blue Earth but we'll move on. The next 4-5 generations... they won't know anything about Earth or don't care.

I wanted to add a key element in the global warming debate: Global warming that is the SOLE fault of humans is poppycock! I do not think we contribute more than 2-3% to the problem. By and large, this global warming is a natural phenomenon. But on the other hand, I support doing what we can to lessen the problem via recycling, seeking green and other energy sources because, after all, it can't hurt, right?

As an aside, have you ever seen a typical copy of Mr. Gore's utility bill? I think you would faint! :lol:

:lol: I've seen some of people use a lot of electric bill, one of my friend told me their house cost them like $1,000 a month only for electric bill single, but thank god the electric bill assistance advisor came to their house and help them with saving the electric, their electric went down so dramatically to like $300-$500.

Now you see, there ARE ways we can help with the environments.

nothing new. nothing alarming about that. remember that time where we had ice age and volcano/fiery era and it repeats that same cycle again? Perhaps we're actually approaching to Ice Age. That's why it's called Global Warming/Cooling paradox. I'll make it simpler for you to understand - it's opposite of what it is now. I wonder if you understand our ocean conveyor belt system. Do you understand the purpose of freshwater and saltwater? The purpose of ice in arctic area and the paradox of its heating/cooling system? **hint - Al Gore explained it in his presentation**

I think you are misunderstood by what I was saying about the penguins, they are dying from the global WARMING, not cooling. I learn that from the movie March of Penguin and did some of research about them online.

nothing you can do about it. sorry to say. if you truly want to lessen the impact - you'll need to reduce human population to.... about 1 billion or less. Ever stepped into full elevator? Yea it gets hot pretty quick, right? and smelly too if somebody farted :o

This is the one of your confused words. You said that there's nothing to do about it, and then you said we can reduce the population to save the environments. That way, we can do it by legalize the abortion, reduce the taxes on the cigarettes, reduce the restriction of guns, many things we can do about it. Now finally did you see my point?

again - nothing new. you think it's never happened before? It's always happened like that since human civilization was born. Some is loss... some is gained... England used to be all trees. Now it's not. was it end of world for them? nope! Nothing new. moving on....

:roll: We can planting the trees, creating the rivers, build a mountains, maybe sheild them under a huge greenhouse, to keep the environments that we needed.

and......? :dunno: stock market fluctuates. your mood fluctuates. cycle fluctuates. so does Earth's temperature.

My mood had nothing to do with the environments on me so is the Earth.
um... USA? Why are you talking about geographical advantage? I'm talking about losses of life caused by natural disaster. I'm talking about Indonesia, China, Burma, and this country in South America. They live on mountain especially volcano area because it's very rich in nutrition for crops. Volcano eruption is rare which is why they took a risk to live on it. Crop yield on volcano ash is high and healthy and profitable for them. I recall in news that hundred died from hot ash and they ignored the warning because originally they were evacuated as the volcano awoke but nothing happened for 2 months and people were getting angry because their homes were being robbed. They forced their way back in and a few weeks later... hundred died from hot ash.

I live like a hour away from active volcano, but there's still plenty of farms, good rivers and forests around here. I was told by people who are the newbies to Pacific NW that they think it was very beautiful here even though it is a volcano area.

But does that have something to do with the global warming?

Now for Indonesia and China... they live on mountain because of plantations and other stuff. Those area are prone to hurricane/typhoon/etc. so they're victim of mudslides.

Does it? (referring to my question above)

I'm guessing your geography knowledge is limited to skimming thru National Geographic magazine and Al Gore's presentation. I'm talking about learning it from professors or scientists. Or you could read stuff from NASA. They are real deal.

I don't read the National Geographic magazines, even I don't read any of the magazine, I read mostly of them through the internet, especially the Wikipedia and Columbian news.

??? um... no? I think you're not understanding it. Perhaps I'll make it easier for you to understand. I asked if you ever wonder why marijuana was illegal in the first place and why smoking was so widespread and viewed as cool and manly even though it kills millions per year? M-O-N-E-Y. Corporations/special interest groups spend MILLIONS MILLIONS MILLIONS to fool the public... to hide the truth... to make you believe in their lies. Same for global warming hype. Why? because there's money in it. They're making you buy energy-efficient bulbs, hybrids, green food, etc. it's all hype.

Yupp I know that, I did created some of the threads accusing the governments screwing our societies and turning it into bad, but I would be very grateful if they would do something about the global warming because they had a LOT of money that can help us that we paid for the taxes. For example, my city set up two cooling area in the city to help people to be protect by the heat wave.

uh... this is not about where he lives.... now I question your ability to understand the complex issue... focus on his statement - "Asking geo-engineers to fix the climate is like asking an 18th ecntury steam train mechanic to repair the space shuttle. But given the size of the egos involved, something will be attempted anyway."

For your sake, I hope you understand what it means.

Umm what he said, is not my point. I really hope you are more creative than just sit and do nothing. Get up, put more fruit trees on your yard to make your home cool and to have some of foods of your own, put the flourscent bulb all over in your house to save electric bills, you can put up the Solar Power on your roof to save the electric, you can go pee outside instead to save the water, you can put a pond on your yard to feed the wild animals the water, there is so MANY ways to do this. I really hope you are more creative than that.

:lol: I've seen some of people use a lot of electric bill, one of my friend told me their house cost them like $1,000 a month only for electric bill single, but thank god the electric bill assistance advisor came to their house and help them with saving the electric, their electric went down so dramatically to like $300-$500.

Now you see, there ARE ways we can help with the environments.
Knowing is half of the battle....

I don't read the National Geographic magazines, even I don't read any of the magazine, I read mostly of them through the internet, especially the Wikipedia and Columbian news.
I....... see....... no wonder....... well would you like to read my lecture notes? It's far more in-depth and educating than those sites and I'm not even going to call them "source." I assure you - it's a very easy read. I'm more than happy enough to scan them into PDF files for you to read. and again..... all these solutions you mentioned.. refer to his quote -

what you just suggested can hardly hardly cause a ripple in Earth's ocean. I'm not saying we shouldn't do it but it's not entirely caused by us as you think.

Get up, put more fruit trees on your yard to make your home cool
how about everybody lives in condo/skyscrapers? it's more efficient that way.

and to have some of foods of your own
that consumes resources like water and fertilizer

put the flourscent bulb all over in your house to save electric bills
yup I did. My condo does too.

you can put up the Solar Power on your roof to save the electric
inefficient and costly. Wait till solar power can yield at least 40% efficiency rate.

you can go pee outside instead to save the water
That is a serious public health hazard. Are you trying to reenact Black Death? How about recycling urination like space shuttle?

you can put a pond on your yard to feed the wild animals the water
huh? again - a serious public health hazard. did you know pond is a breeding zone for mosquito? Are you trying to cause yellow fever or west nile virus plague? why do you want to attract wild animals to public? Are you trying to get them road-killed?

your solutions = EPIC FAIL!!! Metropolitan areas should be focused the most as it has millions of people in one area. People should be encouraged to live in efficient skyscrapers and have efficient mass transit system and "in-house" crops/food market.

Knowing is half of the battle....

And other half of that, do something.

I....... see....... no wonder....... well would you like to read my lecture notes? It's far more in-depth and educating than those sites and I'm not even going to call them "source." I assure you - it's a very easy read. I'm more than happy enough to scan them into PDF files for you to read. and again..... all these solutions you mentioned.. refer to his quote -

Sure I am interested.

what you just suggested can hardly hardly cause a ripple in Earth's ocean. I'm not saying we shouldn't do it but it's not entirely caused by us as you think.

Well I don't only blame on the humans, I also blame on the sun's heat wave too.

how about everybody lives in condo/skyscrapers? it's more efficient that way.

True, it saves the land, but JMO, the skyscrapers are for those people who simply don't want to do something about the environments and just live off inside the building. No offense to those people who live in one of them.

that consumes resources like water and fertilizer

It includes that I explained to plant the fruit trees, they feed you.

yup I did. My condo does too.

Kool! :)

inefficient and costly. Wait till solar power can yield at least 40% efficiency rate.

Costly? My parents had a pond with the lights which use the solar power, they only bought them once and doesn't pay the monthly bills for it. Also I read one book called "Small House on the Little Planet" and learned about someone that only live off the solar power electric for his house.

That is a serious public health hazard. Are you trying to reenact Black Death? How about recycling urination like space shuttle?

:lol: Plants love the pee because of the nitrogen, what's wrong with it? ;) Also I don't pee outside due to my land size.

huh? again - a serious public health hazard. did you know pond is a breeding zone for mosquito? Are you trying to cause yellow fever or west nile virus plague? why do you want to attract wild animals to public? Are you trying to get them road-killed?

I raised in my parent's house that have a pond and the mosquitos issues doesn't happen that often. The only real issues that we got is the raccoon killing our fishes in the pond so we have to fence it up with the little electric fence around that pond. Other than that, that would be the bees, but they help our fruit trees to flowering so I don't really have problem with the bees even though I was a melissophobia.

your solutions = EPIC FAIL!!! Metropolitan areas should be focused the most as it has millions of people in one area. People should be encouraged to live in efficient skyscrapers and have efficient mass transit system and "in-house" crops/food market.

Wow really? I am one of those that are in the metropoliation that has over 1 million, or should I said nearly 2 million. I live on a little 5,000 square feet lot and I have so many goals planning on my landscape, I plan to be a farmer with the approx 2,000 square feet greenhouse on my yard, as well as those some of unnecessary building removal that I have and some planting of trees and some more in my plan.

Also I disagree, my ways are not an failure. I am already connected to the Mother of Earth since I learned about the Hippie World, I learn how to save the environments in the most fun way.

Other advice: Save water, bath with friends! :P

Other advice: Save water, bath with friends! :P

:iough: haha. I'll scan lecture notes for you tonite..... if I can find it ^_^ After I graduated college, I threw out everyday relating to college. (yes don't worry... i threw it out to recycle trash and donated/sold books :cool2:)

:iough: haha. I'll scan lecture notes for you tonite..... if I can find it ^_^ After I graduated college, I threw out everyday relating to college. (yes don't worry... i threw it out to recycle trash and donated/sold books :cool2:)

Cool! Take your time :) Yupp I sold my college books to the bookstore too.

Sorry if my advices scare you lol.

Just because one doesn't believe that global warming is mostly man-made, doesn't mean that person doesn't believe in and practice conservation and ecology.

I grew up on a farm, the original conservationists and recylers. I'm back living in the country now where I heat and cook some things from wood I cut and split from fallen trees. I don't drink water bottled in plastic. I carry groceries and other goods home in a cloth bag and never use plastic or even recycled paper bags. I hardly ever use paper for communications, because I work, mail, and read the news electronically. When in the city, I park my car and walk or use public transportation.

I have always conserved, long before Al Gore made political hay from something his electric bill shows he doeasn't practice. The assumption that those who believe global warming is a natural cyclic are not conservationists is . . . a convenient untruth . . . a political myth.

Did you know that all of the people in the entire world would fit in the state of Florida standing side by side. (that is if they weren't all busy using row boats in their back yards right now) The woirld is not over crowded. People are greedy and politicians are corrupt. That is what causes the worlds problems. We live on 7.5 acres with our family of 6 used to be 8. We have a pond for wildlife and the fish eat the skeeters, we are next to a river, I have a garden and chickens and goats, my husband built our home with a passive solar design and it is also heated with a woodstove that has a radiant heat system attached to it. We have propane backup and electric back up. Everything was built with barter and trade. We are as GREEN as they come. Life is good and we started out living in a small 300 sq ft shack and me pregnant and a shared bathroom with the neigbors. I could NEVER go metro! I will eat wild dandilion greens and crawdads first!

Al Gore ? I don't buy it what he says about global warming. In fact, he don't know the " real " cause behind it. He may say this or that to make it sounds soo true, but....I highly doubt it if, it is all true. What if, in 5 or 10 years from now is not exactly what he just told people about global warming ? What if, it is somethin' else ?

Man-made should NOT create things that will cost us billion of dollars for all this - like making cars, factories, and all that that created pollutions. I think it's stupid to create these things without thinkin' of the future what it can harm the environments if that's what people including Al Gore think that it was caused from global warming. I think it is all BS. Al Gore don't even know a thing about certain. Just wait until 5-10 years later ... and, then you be the judge what caused it. :)

I glad I don't live near the ocean or I won't be swimming due to my
medicine for PH (pulmonary hyptertension) with Flolan medicine inside the tube to my lungs. I never swimming
in the lake or the ocean since 7 years ago. I will swimming in the pool with chemicals that kills bacteria or germs, that would be fine with me. I never had problem with the pool that I have PH since, oh well.

Al Gore ? I don't buy it what he says about global warming. In fact, he don't know the " real " cause behind it. He may say this or that to make it sounds soo true, but....I highly doubt it if, it is all true. What if, in 5 or 10 years from now is not exactly what he just told people about global warming ? What if, it is somethin' else ?

Man-made should NOT create things that will cost us billion of dollars for all this - like making cars, factories, and all that that created pollutions. I think it's stupid to create these things without thinkin' of the future what it can harm the environments if that's what people including Al Gore think that it was caused from global warming. I think it is all BS. Al Gore don't even know a thing about certain. Just wait until 5-10 years later ... and, then you be the judge what caused it. :)

Actually not only Al Gore discover about the global warming, and also the Global Warming is not recently discovered, it had been awhile of research for many years ago.

Global warming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The warmest times ever in recorded history were pre industry. In other words it is cooler now then before we had factories and cars and machines. That makes it impossible for human activity to be causing alleged global warming.

The warmest times ever in recorded history were pre industry. In other words it is cooler now then before we had factories and cars and machines. That makes it impossible for human activity to be causing alleged global warming.

I thought the global warming is about the heat wave from sun got stuck in the greenhouse which are the earth's atmosphere causing a hot temperature in the places that shouldn't get that degree that high.

Back