Give away t shirts ?

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
I must have like 30, 35 t shirts at home. I'm not sure why I have this many. I'm thinking that maybe I only need 10-15 t shirts. I would love to clean up my stash. I would like to donate them some how.

Few things I'm thinking is:

1) A lot of them were gifts. I would be getting rid of a gift or 2. I hope people who bought those shirts don't feel offended.

2) There are a lot of t shirts for sale at thrift stores. ALWAYS!!! ANyone would run into a thrift store and buy a t shirt. T shirts are every where. Many people cannot afford even $2 to buy a t shirt from thrift store. I think they would rather spend $2 on popcorn or potato chips over buying t shirt if they can. Therefore, I would love to find a way so that people DO NOT have to spend money on t shirt. I would run to Goodwill and donate them, but then people would have to spend to be able to wear them.

3) Do people go shopping looking for special interest shirts for $2-3 or will they be happy to buy any shirts they can throw on their back? By special interest, I mean something such as Chicago Bears or Mt. Rushmore shirt.

As always, your feedbacks are welcomed.

I think they look for right size, not stained, and not looking worn out so it doesn't look like they had to buy someone's used shirt.

I think as long as they dont look overworn or dirty it will be fine. Every once in a while i go and give clothes to those who are needy. (I have way too much clothes) but well here crossing the border there is some areas that have extreme poverty. So we go to those places and give the clothes away. If nit there is a small orphanage in which we also go donate clothes at times.

Back