Girls Are Slow!!!!

jazzy said:
I am laughing cuz it is true for most girls but not all. Except I thought my husband is too slow for me, I always had to wait for him to get ready to go somewhere.

same here i m laughin, most women slow cuz of making over and fix hair :thumb: ofc, men slow sometimes too
my husband has waited for me while i was dressing my girls on e.t.c. :)

yah true, but not for me, i am pretty fast, i take less than 5 mins shower including wash hair, but an extra 5 mins for shavings when nessicary. get dressed in 2 mins tops. dont wear make up so dont have to put make up on, also brush my hair take me under 5 mins cuz i always wear it up inj a pony tail, pretty simple.

I have 2 friends of mine that goes to the same school as me. Well when we are planning to go out after school to mall or something, and i am all ready, i am always waiting for the other girls to get ready. Often we would miss the bus and have to go on the next bus. So i know how men feels lol. :laugh2:

I am not wearing any make over but only lipstick and I am fast walking and doing but i take my girls' time let them learn dressing or doing something themselves I m there to help if needed :)

Liebling:-))) said:
You forget one thing is shaved your face? extra 15 minutes... total to 30 minutes... :D

i haven't shaved in a few days. didn't shave today either.

What the hell? 15 mins to shave? :eek2: Man, my face aint THAT long! ;)

Liebling:-))) said:
You forget one thing is shaved your face? extra 15 minutes... total to 30 minutes... :D

it only takes me an hour and a half... half an hour if i already showered before hand.

It only takes me about 15 to 20 minutes to get ready.. include shower.. but my daughter is always the last person to wait on. She changes clothes like 10 times a day.. fixing her hair trying to look purty! *scoff*

Takes me hot bath an hour...
Dress up within 15 minutes and prepare it before ready to go out..
*hmmmm* My hubby is very good patience w/me.. :D

Espically my children are always stalling and ohhh forgot something to get stuff from their bedroom.. *groan* That worst than Mine!
(chuckles)

my bf is the slowest to get out of there. He always take slowly on his time. urgh. Mostly took me 20 mins done to get ready (bathe, make up, and fix hair). Oh well i love him lolz

I take everything to be ready in 30 mins. 15 mins for shower, shaving and 15 mins for clothes and fix my hair, thats it. People can be slow and they can be fast. *shrug* Depends on stuffs what they shave, wear, etc.

I'm a simple gal - don't spend hours in the bathroom applying make up and the likes because I don't wear make up at all! :D I don't do anything special to my hair...just pull it back into a pony tail or a bun then I'm off for the day of work or school, etc. :)

R3na3Blyth3 said:
I'm a simple gal - don't spend hours in the bathroom applying make up and the likes because I don't wear make up at all! :D I don't do anything special to my hair...just pull it back into a pony tail or a bun then I'm off for the day of work or school, etc. :)

I'm similar with u toooooo!!!!

I can say this. We're all in different ways of taking our times or not... but that s who we are individuals... we're all different. :)

girls still look great with ponytails or piggytails or even short hair, is all I look into.

If I make out with some girl who has such long hair, then bleh! her hair gets in my face and mouth! lol

Back