Getting CI- Confused not sure what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap... I didn't know I was in english class.. Sorry! Good lord you are a teacher as well as a psychologist and a MD.... phew how do you have time to post?

Oh crap... I didn't know I was in english class.. Sorry! Good lord you are a teacher as well as a psychologist and a MD.... phew how do you have time to post?

Where did you get the idea I was an MD? That is the type of misreading that I am referring to.

You're the one that brought up English structures and features. Don't want to discuss it, don't bring it up.

Yes sorry professor please tell me what I need to read.. I need to get an expert opinion on how to make assumptions properly from a professional such as yourself!

Looking at Rick's sig it read's to me that your clearly a MD and know that the surgery is Torture!

Yes sorry professor please tell me what I need to read.. I need to get an expert opinion on how to make assumptions properly from a professional such as yourself!

You most certainly do.

Looking at Rick's sig it read's to me that your clearly a MD and know that the surgery is Torture!

Dude, get off that train. If you are looking at rick48's sig for information, it's no wonder you keep making mistatements.

You most certainly do.

Well then please inform me how to make assumptions on people when I clearly do not know them, Or their background from the moment they arrived on this planet. I want to know this technique so I can belittle my fellow poster's for whatever decision's they make in life.. Whether it's regarding deafness or not..

Dude, get off that train. If you are looking at rick48's sig for information, it's no wonder you keep making mistatements.

(Look's around ) no train here.. Oh was that a figure of speech? You need to be more precise, I am sitting in a chair FYI!

Well then please inform me how to make assumptions on people when I clearly do not know them, Or their background from the moment they arrived on this planet. I want to know this technique so I can belittle my fellow poster's for whatever decision's they make in life.. Whether it's regarding deafness or not..

It will take you about 15 years of education. Are you up to it?

You having a little trouble staying on topic here? How about dem CIs?

(Look's around ) no train here.. Oh was that a figure of speech? You need to be more precise, I am sitting in a chair FYI!

**jillio shaking head in sad amusement over feebles attempts at wittiness.**

Which to use-Hearing aids VS Cochlear Implants should be determined by one's Hearing Loss. That was the advice given by Sunnybrook/Toronto at the start of the discussion on whether to get an Implant.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Well i'm just going to chime in and say, Fl885 don't listen to jillion or Postsfromhell. after numerous days or arguing in my thread I had it closed. I just had the implant surgery and all wasn't that bad. I would say that until you become unable to hear well with HA's stick with the hearing aids. Or implant the hear that is the worst..

All in this thread should know that jillio is a perfectly hearing person, with no hearing disabilities other than knowing when she is unwanted. But i guess that would fall under reading comprehension. I started a thread at the beginning of this month and as of tonight i had 30 something pages and like 1005 posts full of arguing from jillio and PFH. please don't tolerate it in here.

Why jillio is even on this forum i'm not sure. She has no personal experiences to go buy only those of her son.

Jillio: Has Harlan Lane contacted you yet on your multiple posting in trying to convince anyone of his "thoughts on genocide of the deaf'- Chapter 14? Do you accept his thesis?
Odd you mentioned Rick-did you ever advise him that you didn't have a deaf daughter but had a deaf son? Of course all your comments anti Cochlear Implants re: babies/young children - wouldn't have been altered.
Zebadee: considering you are a 18 year old "snot nosed newcomer"apparently defined by Jillio - your observations of her are interesting to say the least. Are you a psychologist? Check on the number of comments made by Jillio & PFH in your closed thread- exceeds yours! Yeah you started the thread! Even more amazing Jillio has the most-why?

Last edited:
Ohh come on jillio. You have to be more direct when you make such claims. I mean that is what you prefer from your fellow AD member's. I mean Did I make a fruedian slip in the other post or a simple typo? So I would assume you would be more direct in your approach. Am I in a chair or on a train?

jillio: Has harlan lane contacted you yet on your multiple posting in trying to convince anyone of his "thoughts on genocide of the deaf'- chapter 14? Do you accept his thesis?
Odd you mentioned rick-did you ever advise him that you didn't have a deaf daughter but had a deaf son? Of course all your comments anti cochlear implants re: Babies/young children - wouldn't have been altered.

Implanted advanced bionics-harmony activated aug/07

+3

Ohh come on jillio. You have to be more direct when you make such claims. I mean that is what you prefer from your fellow AD member's. I mean Did I make a fruedian slip in the other post or a simple typo? So I would assume you would be more direct in your approach. Am I in a chair or on a train?

Maybe she thinks your in a chair on a train??:laugh2:

Well i'm just going to chime in and say, Fl885 don't listen to jillion or Postsfromhell. after numerous days or arguing in my thread I had it closed. I just had the implant surgery and all wasn't that bad. I would say that until you become unable to hear well with HA's stick with the hearing aids. Or implant the hear that is the worst..

All in this thread should know that jillio is a perfectly hearing person, with no hearing disabilities other than knowing when she is unwanted. But i guess that would fall under reading comprehension. I started a thread at the beginning of this month and as of tonight i had 30 something pages and like 1005 posts full of arguing from jillio and PFH. please don't tolerate it in here.

Why jillio is even on this forum i'm not sure. She has no personal experiences to go buy only those of her son.

Wow, censuring the information a candidate gets. Did you learn that from the audi or the surgeon?

Dude...everyone on the forum already knows I'm hearing. You are the one that thought I was deaf.:laugh2:

I'm not unwanted. Just ask the Deaf members here. And that is "by" not "buy". Nothing purchased there.:giggle: Told you why I'm here. Guess you have some STM problems from either your surgery or the meds you are taking.
I have more experiences with deaf people than you will ever have. Again with that newcomer's think he knows it all.:laugh2:

Do you know what on topic means? I'm flattered that you feel the need to bring me into everything, but really: stay on topic.

Wow, censuring the information a candidate gets. Did you learn that from the audi or the surgeon?

Dude...everyone on the forum already knows I'm hearing. You are the one that thought I was deaf.:laugh2:

I'm not unwanted. Just ask the Deaf members here. And that is "by" not "buy". Nothing purchased there.:giggle:

I have more experiences with deaf people than you will ever have. Again with that newcomer's think he knows it all.:laugh2:

Do you know what on topic means? I'm flattered that you feel the need to bring me into everything, but really: stay on topic.

Really you will have more experience with deaf people... Than a deaf person himself? Comical

Jillio: Has Harlan Lane contacted you yet on your multiple posting in trying to convince anyone of his "thoughts on genocide of the deaf'- Chapter 14? Do you accept his thesis?
Odd you mentioned Rick-did you ever advise him that you didn't have a deaf daughter but had a deaf son? Of course all your comments anti Cochlear Implants re: babies/young children - wouldn't have been altered.

Actually, I have corresponded with Harlan Lane in email. I used it in my dissertaion.

I'm not unwanted. Just ask the Deaf members here. And that is "by" not "buy". Nothing purchased there.:giggle: Told you why I'm here. Guess you have some STM problems from either your surgery or the meds you are taking.

I find it hard to believe that you can even start to give advice on CI's giving neither you or your son has one.. It doesn't change the fact that you come in here brandishing your degrees and start bashing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back