George Zimmerman emerges

Anger is not required for violence. Sometimes violence is what's necessary to remain alive. Weapons are tools. I'm pretty sure RR doesn't actually have rockets.

You don't say?!!...:giggle:

Wirelessly posted

Kudos to GZ. People pull people out of wrecked vehicles on a daily basis. Will the news let us know when he is sited each time? I don't know about y'all, but I am sick of the media fueling this.

Wirelessly posted

Kudos to GZ. People pull people out of wrecked vehicles on a daily basis. Will the news let us know when he is sited each time? I don't know about y'all, but I am sick of the media fueling this.

Well I think we are going to be stuck with this for years. We can thank Jesse and Al for that. And Angela Corey. The civil trial will be a circus.

One thing that IS pretty cool about this is that GZ risked his safety to help these people. He didn't just keep driving to protect himself.

Well I think we are going to be stuck with this for years. We can thank Jesse and Al for that. And Angela Corey. The civil trial will be a circus.

One thing that IS pretty cool about this is that GZ risked his safety to help these people. He didn't just keep driving to protect himself.

Rescue? Pshaw! All planned just to make himself look good.

RR is angry person?

For me, it is rare for RR to be angry and she usually sarcastic or joke at most time.

Why didn't you visit joke section that have many threads created by RR. I think she's comedian.
No, I don't think she was joking this time. She's making death threats so I am gonna report it to FBI right now.

RR, you better expect them at your door tonight or tomorrow.
What? Don't want me to call FBI? OK, no problem so better watch your mouth next time and be a good girl. :lol:

No, I don't think she was joking this time. She's making death threats so I am gonna report it to FBI right now.

What? Don't want me to call FBI? OK, no problem so better watch your mouth next time and be a good girl. :lol:

No report needed because NSA will take care of it.

In fact, I don't think so since NSA is monitoring terrorist plots only. If RR is a terrorist, OFC NSA will take care of it like you said.

NSA already extended to include non-terrorist too - PRISM.

You should thank to GWB and Obama to made NSA bigger than ever.

In fact, I don't think so since NSA is monitoring terrorist plots only. If RR is a terrorist, OFC NSA will take care of it like you said.

incorrect. NSA is monitoring everybody else to find a terrorist.

incorrect. NSA is monitoring everybody else to find a terrorist.
Yeah, that's what I am talking about.

NSA is monitoring terrorist plots only

It's possible that NSA saw RR's message but didn't report it to FBI. Why not? Because NSA finds that she is not a terrorist.

So that's why I want to report RR's death threats to FBI but...:lol:

:Ohno::pissed::run:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back