GASP! I'm BACK!

LisaMarie

Reaction score
Hello fellows!!!! I'm back!!!! Boy, I have TONS stories and pictures to share! but.. I'm moving to a new home!! So it'll be a while before I post the stories and pictures! bear with me!! :) Boy its so good to be home with my sweet boys. They seems bigger for some reason!!! heh

HEY WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have enjoy fun within long travel ?? LOL :lol:

Welcome Back Safely. Hoping You Had A Wonderful Time, Restful With Renewed Energy. Your Kids Must Be Just As Excited As You .

Welcome Back Safely. Hoping You Had A Wonderful Time, Restful With Renewed Energy. Your Kids Must Be Just As Excited As You .

heh! yupper! They were so THRILLED to see me when I came home. My older son told me NEVER leave him alone again! He thought I left him! Aww.. poor him but He sure is happy to hae me back home. He even sleep with me for almost 2 nights in row! I think hes making sure Im not leaving again. My baby is soooooooo happy. He kept on dancing, jumping, and laughing so much! haha

HEY WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have enjoy fun within long travel ?? LOL :lol:

haha. yes I really enjoyed the long trips! I went almost all over in east coast! My friends and I were crazy cuz we drove all over!!!!!! lol!! but enjoyed every moment!

heh! yupper! They were so THRILLED to see me when I came home. My older son told me NEVER leave him alone again! He thought I left him! Aww.. poor him but He sure is happy to hae me back home. He even sleep with me for almost 2 nights in row! I think hes making sure Im not leaving again. My baby is soooooooo happy. He kept on dancing, jumping, and laughing so much! haha

Awww that is so cute of your older son doesnt want you leave him again :lol:

haha. yes I really enjoyed the long trips! I went almost all over in east coast! My friends and I were crazy cuz we drove all over!!!!!! lol!! but enjoyed every moment!

ohhh lol I love long travel to have more fun to drive on the car lol I know price the gas PAIN IN THE ASS!! lol it would be fun than plane lol :lol:

Oh No!!!!!!!!!! She is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: just kidding! Welcome back and we all missed ya! Glad to hear that you had a blast! :hug:

Congrats on a new house. Wonderful! :)

JUST LIKE YOU SAID. LIVE YOUR DREAM! I AM GLAD FOR YOU.

Awwww I am so glad that you are back home again!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if you have moved in the new house yet?

Awwww I am so glad that you are back home again!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if you have moved in the new house yet?

thankss.. not yet but im waiting for closing on monday then we can moveeeeeee in! :) this wknd we are packing like crazy but I did pack some yesterday and eerrr.. im not really ready to pack but i have to cuz i want to move in! lol

LoL.. well right now me and Jeremy are looking for a house in Indiana but I got some questions for you in pm about it.

thankss.. not yet but im waiting for closing on monday then we can moveeeeeee in! :) this wknd we are packing like crazy but I did pack some yesterday and eerrr.. im not really ready to pack but i have to cuz i want to move in! lol

Welcome Back! I hope you did have a good time! ;)

oh yeah it was CHAMP! saw lot of old faces and had alot of good bbq parties.. went beaches.. went out sightseeing.. meeting some new people... catch up with everybody in east coast... saw gally again... oh so many going on!!!! i dont want to blah and blah or u would fell asleep at the keyboard! heh

Awesome, It sounds like you had a wonderful time traveling through these states with your friends. It's good to see you back and do settle in when you can ;) By the way, Welcome Back.

oh yeah it was CHAMP! saw lot of old faces and had alot of good bbq parties.. went beaches.. went out sightseeing.. meeting some new people... catch up with everybody in east coast... saw gally again... oh so many going on!!!! i dont want to blah and blah or u would fell asleep at the keyboard! heh

That's awesome! Im very glad that you had blast time! You silly! :lol: you might tell me some of stories or whole of them, if you want to ;)

Back