gas price

For Honda Civics, the highest gas mileage on the model year is a 1984 Civic Coupe w/a 1.5L and 5 spd manual trans......CITY: 51mpg.... HIGHWAY: 67mpg.

2007ish Civic Hybrid w/a 1.3L and CVT trans, rates CITY: 49mpg..HWY:51mpg
and started to shrinking the MPG is a 2010 Civic Hybrid with same engine size and CVT trans, is CITY: 40mpg... HWY: 45mpg

I see newer Civic cars have decrease MPG than the older Civic cars, tho

Here are the results from the EPA.

Gas Mileage of 1984 Honda Civic

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

deafsmogtech said:
sequoias said:
Here are the results from the EPA.

Gas Mileage of 1984 Honda Civic

I found it from MPGoMatic but I like your post... fueleconomy.gov..... What I read is MPGomatic Honda Civic Gas Mileage 1978-2011.com. I think you are right. BS MPGomatic? :hmm:

Maybe mpgomatic is fantasy results while fueleconomy more on real world tests in various conditions. The old epa results was not accurate so they fixed it to make it more accurate than it was.

Update: it looks accurate results of mpg for most vehicles on that website. It only lists 2007 model year? Maybe wrong website address?

Last edited:

Zeroblazer21 said:

Is that Civic HX or DX?

my civic is a dx model.. yeah 1984 are hard to find. i alway make sure to get my same mpgs so i do maintance on my car with a lots of care.

Ahh cool mines a EX, 2000 Civic. Same body as urs.

Zeroblazer21 said:

Is that Civic HX or DX?

my civic is a dx model.. yeah 1984 are hard to find. i alway make sure to get my same mpgs so i do maintance on my car with a lots of care.

Ahh cool mines a EX, 2000 Civic. Same body as urs.

$3.35 is currently about the best you can find at the moment here (Southern Calif--Inland Empire)

220px-M1_Abrams_tanks_in_Iraqi_service,_Jan._2011.jpg

Welcome home, troops from Iraq. Stop gas guzzle 1,500 horsepower M1 Abrams Main Battle Tanks are wasting our taxpayers! Each tank will need approximately 300 gallons every eight hours. It has a max range of 275 miles with a 500 gallon tank. They stole our gas stations since war at Iraq.

Now, I'm glad gas price go down! ha ha

M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank

220px-M1_Abrams_tanks_in_Iraqi_service,_Jan._2011.jpg

Welcome home, troops from Iraq. Stop gas guzzle 1,500 horsepower M1 Abrams Main Battle Tanks are wasting our taxpayers! Each tank will need approximately 300 gallons every eight hours. It has a max range of 275 miles with a 500 gallon tank. They stole our gas stations since war at Iraq.

Now, I'm glad gas price go down! ha ha

M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank

It says 0.6 miles per gallon, yikes!

It's $2.99 here.

When I filled up the gas at Quick Trip in Mission, KS. It was $3.02. Sinclair Full Serviced Gas Station (only one in Mission, KS which celebrated 52nd Anniversary) use NO E10 gas. Its price are $3.24 cuz of full service.

As of I checked Lowest Gas price today, QickTrip $2.97 (Dec. 24, 2011)

Catty

Back