Gaming headset for hearing aids user?

sp3cial

Reaction score
Can you please share any suggestions and info about gaming headsets for hearing aids user? I play lots of games and I have two hearing aids. I need to find a set which should fit well on my ears and of course not to sweat them. :) Any info?

I don't know if there are specific ones for gamers or not but as a suggestion the way I would probably do it is to use DAI (Direct Audio Input) cords to plug into PC (or gaming rig) and into hearing aids and use a microphone.

That would be best for PC or Mac. I don't know how it would work for something like an XBox.. would like to get m hands on one to see how that would work out.

I use a DAI but I am thinking if I could use an another way of audio hearing while gaming :)

As a person who plays games every now and then, I used the old style headphones and just a year ago started using DAIs.

You will never ever find anything better than DAIs. My DAIs are programmed to my hearing aids that when connected, the microphone is muted and the clarity is amazing. I can hear my friends on TS3 extremely well without any issues. Just a few months ago I got brand new hearing aids and also gotten DAIs made for them. I have posted an image and how much I like them.. Here...

Before using the DAIs, the regular headphones caused me so much feedback and clarity issues. I hated it. I couldn't hear everyone well and only certain people I could make out. Once I started using DAIs, there is nothing better. Hell I can cut the grass and listen to music. My hearing aids block out the lawnmower and my music from my ipod nano comes through without issues.

Back