Game of Thrones

AlleyCat

Reaction score
Who's ready for the next Game of Thrones? Any speculations on what happens? I think we are about 2 months out before it starts up again.

I'm ready for the next book!! :D I haven't had HBO in a very long time so I only saw the First season. I have however read all the books. They are so awesome. He's had like 5+ years between books soooooo I imagine I have to wait a little longer. I'd have to look but guessing I'd say it's only been 3 years, maybe, probably closer to 2, since the last one. The show is probably going end very differently than the books.

Oh and let's all take a moment that HBO are assholes and don't allow their content on Netflix. Showtime does.....-_-

The man really takes his sweet time, gahhh. I absolutely love the books, but I also love the show. Next to LotR, it's my favorite fantasy series, but gawd Martin, everybody be dying all the time. My friend lives in Belfast where they were filming and she saw John Snow on-set alive and well soooo maybe he will be spared. I am hoping the red woman will resurrect him! Martin did mention it would be a battle of Fire and Snow in the end. Fingers crossed.
george-r-r-martin-survives-on-the-tears-of-game-of-thrones-fans.jpg

Even in the books it's not John Snow's fate is up in the air. I'm pretty sure that's the very last scene in the last book. I don't think he's, which is crazy since GRM kills every dam body, but still I have a feeling there's bigger plans involved for him so I don't think he's dead. *winces*

Of course since that's exactly where the book left off, who tf knows where the writers of the show will go. Hell I don't even know how closely it's followed the books anyway since I only saw the first season. Does anyone know if GRM gave them at least a plot outline to follow, where he was going with events?

Even in the books it's not John Snow's fate is up in the air. I'm pretty sure that's the very last scene in the last book. I don't think he's, which is crazy since GRM kills every dam body, but still I have a feeling there's bigger plans involved for him so I don't think he's dead. *winces*

Of course since that's exactly where the book left off, who tf knows where the writers of the show will go. Hell I don't even know how closely it's followed the books anyway since I only saw the first season. Does anyone know if GRM gave them at least a plot outline to follow, where he was going with events?

It actually follows the books pretty closely, but since time is limited on screen, a lot of background stuff is left out. I do know that Martin has written some of the scripts for the previous seasons, but I guess he wanted to focus on the book so he wont be writing for season 6 (prob a good thing, he's so distracted these days haha.) He has always worked closely with the screenwriters and the rest of the cast/crew so everything should be consistent with the unwritten book. He has even told some of the actors before they even read their scripts that they would not be returning lol! You should give the show another try! XD Peter Dinklage is da bomb.
tumblr_mn3pogYBV61rzxujso1_500.gif

It actually follows the books pretty closely, but since time is limited on screen, a lot of background stuff is left out. I do know that Martin has written some of the scripts for the previous seasons, but I guess he wanted to focus on the book so he wont be writing for season 6 (prob a good thing, he's so distracted these days haha.) He has always worked closely with the screenwriters and the rest of the cast/crew so everything should be consistent with the unwritten book. He has even told some of the actors before they even read their scripts that they would not be returning lol! You should give the show another try! XD Peter Dinklage is da bomb.
tumblr_mn3pogYBV61rzxujso1_500.gif

Yes he is!! Tyrion is my favorite character ever written!! I even bought the book of Tyrion quotes :D

It's not that I gave up on the show, I gave up on cable ;)

Yes he is!! Tyrion is my favorite character ever written!! I even bought the book of Tyrion quotes :D

It's not that I gave up on the show, I gave up on cable ;)

I fangirl over him like crazy haha. He is the queen of witty banter, I wish I could borrow his brain.

Yea, cable is lame. I only have netflix and amazon prime. Honestly, I watch it online hehe.

I heard rumors that Jon Snow isn't really dead. I'll be curious to see how he "survived" that mutiny.

I wonder how much they spend producing these shows. So much detail, blood, gore. :lol:

Back