Gallaudet under fire after official placed on leave over ballot signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petition which requesting a vote on gay marriage that are already passed? Sound like she don't want it to be passed.

Perhaps....or perhaps she wants a mandate from the people. :dunno: Regardless, there has yet to be a shred of evidence that her job performance has reflected anti-gay views.

Aa strong opinion does not necessarily mean a correct opinion. The fact that the group has an agenda lowers the worth of that opinion to those who are fair minded.

I disagree with you - the opinion doesn't have correct or wrong, so HRC is very recognized organization to gay communities and we share a lot of resources about GLBT. If you don't believe in gay marriage, so you are anti-gay, so not like it - get over it or don't say about your belief at all.

Well perhaps but her job position is about make sure all kids have equal in Gaully area. Equal applies to GLBT too.

I disagree with you - the opinion doesn't have correct or wrong, so HRC is very recognized organization to gay communities and we share a lot of resources about GLBT. If you don't believe in gay marriage, so you are anti-gay, so not like it - get over it or don't say about your belief at all.

Bold 1: Exactly

Bold 2: Incorrect.

Well perhaps but her job position is about make sure all kids have equal in Gaully area. Equal applies to GLBT too.

Any proof she has been unfair to gay students with her policies at school?

If you don't believe in gay marriage, so you are anti-gay, so not like it - get over it or don't say about your belief at all.

That's against the principles of this country...the right to say our beliefs whether anyone likes it or not.

Laura

That's against the principles of this country...the right to say our beliefs whether anyone likes it or not.

Laura

You are trying to impose your belief on us, that's no-no and if you don't support gay marriage, so I just call as anti-gay, that it.

That why I wasn't really nice person, because there are plenty of anti-gay groups attacked us.

That's only incorrect to your taste, but against on gay marriage is anti-gay, that it.

I disagree. And really, you should consider that position before you continue to espouse it. Do you really want to alienate people who support and work to help gay people by telling them they are "anti-gay" if they don't support all aspects of the gay agenda? That is a great way to lose support.... *shrug*

I disagree. And really, you should consider that position before you continue to espouse it. Do you really want to alienate people who support and work to help gay people by telling them they are "anti-gay" if they don't support all aspects of the gay agenda? That is a great way to lose support.... *shrug*

Tell to anti-gay organizations that attacked gay people for many years and we don't play nice balls with them.

If you disagree, so I disagree with you, then let move on.

Tell to anti-gay organizations that attacked gay people for many years and we don't play nice balls with them.

If you disagree, so I disagree with you, then let move on.

Cool, so people who support gays except for gay marriage should not waste their time anymore because gays have deemed them "anti-gay." :cool2: I will help you spread the word.

Moving on. :)

Any proof she has been unfair to gay students with her policies at school?

that's precisely why she was placed on administrative leave in order to investigate. standard procedure.

I think I'm fairly confident that Gally won't find any and it does appear that she's very well-liked by all kinds.

Laura

Laura is right. Lets face it, "our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world". We are drawn together by our, "affinity for disobedience". Here, we disagree, it's that simple. Heck, I live in Boston and you can't shake a stick without hitting a disagreement around here(you think alldeaf is bad). And, I do think Mrs. McCaskill has hit upon a disagreement, intentionally or not.

During a job interview, she might be asked if she was against gay marriage and she said no, then she got the job and later she signed the petition against gay marriage. Therefore she gave false information to the interviewer. Is that possible?

Cool, so people who support gays except for gay marriage should not waste their time anymore because gays have deemed them "anti-gay." :cool2: I will help you spread the word.

Moving on. :)

That's not moving on because you are continuing to debate with me.

The anti-gay organizations that opposed ALL part of homosexuality, including civil unions, domestic partnership, gay parenting, adoption for gay couples, anti-discrmination law, hate crime protection and other equal rights, so they attacked us for many years. I believe that you rather to have civil unions, but there are a lot of people still oppose to civil unions and many states that banned gay marriage in their constitution does include ban on civil unions too. I have seen many anti-gay people said civil unions is just same as gay marriage, especially NOM opposed civil unions.

We have to strengthen up to get all equal rights that gay people could enjoy, that why I'm active person in political. HRC is only one biggest GLBT organization in US and they have a lot of best things to gay people. I met with a lot of gay people and learned about gay cultures. Do not use me as spread the word because I didn't invent the definition of anti-gay, but it was HRC and long experienced gay people shared with us when deal with people who opposed all types of homosexuality.

During a job interview, she might be asked if she was against gay marriage and she said no, then she got the job and later she signed the petition against gay marriage. Therefore she gave false information to the interviewer. Is that possible?

It's possible, but, I have to say Jiro is most likely correct, someone most likely brought a complaint to the University. I highly doubt the University's lawyers advised it to step into this mess. Either that, or a faculty member really hates Mrs. McCaskill(highly possible).

The anti-gay organizations that opposed ALL part of homosexuality, including civil unions, domestic partnership, gay parenting, adoption for gay couples, anti-discrmination law, hate crime protection and other equal rights, so they attacked us for many years. I believe that you rather to have civil unions, but there are a lot of people still oppose to civil unions and many states that banned gay marriage in their constitution does include ban on civil unions too. I have seen many anti-gay people said civil unions is just same as gay marriage, especially NOM opposed civil unions.

We have to strengthen up to get all equal rights that gay people could enjoy, that why I'm active person in political. HRC is only one biggest GLBT organization in US and they have a lot of best things to gay people. I met with a lot of gay people and learned about gay cultures. Do not use me as spread the word because I didn't invent the definition of anti-gay, but it was HRC and long experienced gay people shared with us when deal with people who opposed all types of homosexuality.
Suppose if I have gay friends but I don't like the idea of gay marriage, I don't think that it means I am anti-gay since I still have gay friends.

That's not moving on because you are continuing to debate with me.

:confused: I wasn't "debating" with you....I accepted your statement. You say Most gays think that no matter how much a person supports gay rights, if they do not support gay marriage they are deemed anti-gay by the gay community.

I said ok....I will spread the word. That's not debating.

It's possible, but, I have to say Jiro is most likely correct, someone most likely brought a complaint to the University. I highly doubt the University's lawyers advised it to step into this mess. Either that, or a faculty member really hates Mrs. McCaskill(highly possible).

Stein said early that he knows the faculty member that confronted McCaskill and then reported this. He said this kind of thing was common from them.

that's precisely why she was placed on administrative leave in order to investigate. standard procedure.

That is an interesting way of doing things.

"You have been accused of exercising your constitutional rights, you are hearby placed on administrative leave while we investigate"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back