FYI: GodTube.com

dreamsfloatjoe

Reaction score
:wave: FYI: GodTube.com

Your thoughts?

4candlewreathGBU.gif
..... & that is nothing to sneeze about. :giggle:

Religion related topic aren't allowed in this forum, according on Alex's policies.

Also, I'm aploogize about it but I don't believe in god.

I had an account with GodTube for several months now. But I never used it. :dunno:

Its weird from what Ive seen, kinda like the TBN of the internet.

YouTube.com
You(cant said it on this category).com
GodTube.com

Whats next?

AWESOME! Thanks for the Website and don't worry about what others think about this.

Religion related topic aren't allowed in this forum, according on Alex's policies.

Also, I'm aploogize about it but I don't believe in god.

There is no such policies against religion in this forum. There are TONS of threads about religion on AllDeaf.com. :nono:

There is no such policies against religion in this forum. There are TONS of threads about religion on AllDeaf.com. :nono:

For your information.. we used to have religions threads... the reason it is closed ... due to many bashings and flaming... then got out of control... Mods kept locking the threads....
Thats why Alex closed the religions....

A friend of mine sent me a link of Mark's. It is very interestin'. I noticed there's very strong ASL in there. :D

I really enjoyed watchin' it. Thanks for sharin' this with ADers here. ;)

For your information.. we used to have religions threads... the reason it is closed ... due to many bashings and flaming... then got out of control... Mods kept locking the threads....
Thats why Alex closed the religions....

Oh really? Ok, thanks!

Back