" Fuze "

Maria

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone drink " Fuze " ? I do. They are my favorite healthy drinks. Yum ! It contains vitamins in it. It also helps to lose weight. ;)

www.drinkfuze.com

I love it my favorite: Peach Mango Yummy...

Yep, it's my favorite, too. Very delicious taste. :)

Oh yes I drank it for the first time last week. It was sooo delicious! I adversited to my 3 fellows and they liked it. :cheers:

CyberRed said:
Anyone drink " Fuze " ? I do. They are my favorite healthy drinks. Yum ! It contains vitamins in it. It also helps to lose weight. ;)

www.drinkfuze.com

Very interesting to read about Deborah comment. I did not know, sleep less than 6.5 hrs, it would not make you lose weight. No wonder, I am struggled to lose weight because I have been not sleep much in three days a week due to work many hours. :(

Moondancer said:
Oh yes I drank it for the first time last week. It was sooo delicious! I adversited to my 3 fellows and they liked it. :cheers:

Me, too ! I just started drinkin' them last week. Saw it at the Grocery Store when I was shoppin' -- curious what " Fuze " was when I checked the label on the back of the bottle. Bought 2 of them and bring them home to drink them -- to see, if I like it or not. I love it ! I even checked the website about " Fuze " and learned about what it does to the body. You know I drank alot of water for a loooong time, right ? But, then I think I need to change it to Fuze, eh ? Need to balance both - water and Fuze. :D White tea is very highly AntiOxidant. That's what I need most. ;)

Kalista said:
Very interesting to read about Deborah comment. I did not know, sleep less than 6.5 hrs, it would not make you lose weight. No wonder, I am struggled to lose weight because I have been not sleep much in three days a week due to work many hours. :(

Yup, it is very important to sleep 8 hours to booze your stamina, alert and energy. Try to eat yogurt/fruits in every mornin' and, drink lots of water. Orange, apple, and grape/cranberry, any kind of healthy fruit juices are encouraged to drink also. They are good for you. Coffee is not good. I know coffee sometimes help to stay awake, but other fruit juices booze your energy better than coffee does.

I don't drink coffee - it is bad for my heart. My heart beats weird when I drink coffee. Yikes ! *throws coffee can away * LOL

Remember, we are not young anymore, eh ? Time changes. Me :squint: at the clock. Grr Wish it would slow down.

CyberRed said:
Yup, it is very important to sleep 8 hours to booze your stamina, alert and energy. Try to eat yogurt/fruits in every mornin' and, drink lots of water. Orange, apple, and grape/cranberry, any kind of healthy fruit juices are encouraged to drink also. They are good for you. Coffee is not good. I know coffee sometimes help to stay awake, but other fruit juices booze your energy better than coffee does.

I don't drink coffee - it is bad for my heart. My heart beats weird when I drink coffee. Yikes ! *throws coffee can away * LOL

Remember, we are not young anymore, eh ? Time changes. Me :squint: at the clock. Grr Wish it would slow down.

Exactly! I also eat food under 3 grams fat and do my workout often even thou I have two jobs.

Those are interesting informations. Where can I access a Fuze drink at? Is it at any of those random stores?

Jolie_77 said:
Those are interesting informations. Where can I access a Fuze drink at? Is it at any of those random stores?

You will find them at any grocery store. Hope you still have them in your local area. I live in Iowa -- don't know about your state if, they have " Fuze " drinks. Try to check at any grocery store in your local area. ;)

CyberRed,
If suppose Fuze has provide in Alaska ? If not.. how can you deal without Fuze?
Are you willing sumth'n change homemade fruit juice by squeeze'em machine.. ? I forgot what call'n the juice squeeze machine...

GalaxyAngel said:
CyberRed,
If suppose Fuze has provide in Alaska ? If not.. how can you deal without Fuze?
Are you willing sumth'n change homemade fruit juice by squeeze'em machine.. ? I forgot what call'n the juice squeeze machine...

Supposedly IF, Alaska don't have " Fuze " -- then, there's always a different name for that kind of " Fuze ". I believe they do have " Fuze " because, I will live in a capital city.

Alaska is famous for homemakin' all different kind of berries. They pick them out from the plants for free and bring them home to make pies, jams, and etc. :)

CyberRed said:

I could not live without coffee !! I work 22 hours every Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday ! I slept only 1 to 2 hours in my car then jump in the shower to keep me wake up. :)

CyberRed said:
Supposedly IF, Alaska don't have " Fuze " -- then, there's always a different name for that kind of " Fuze ". I believe they do have " Fuze " because, I will live in a capital city.

Alaska is famous for homemakin' all different kind of berries. They pick them out from the plants for free and bring them home to make pies, jams, and etc. :)

How come you want to move back to Alaska? Obviously, you miss to rubbing the esmiko men's noses !! :whistle:

Kalista said:
How come you want to move back to Alaska? Obviously, you miss to rubbing the esmiko men's noses !! :whistle:

LOL FYI, most of them are Indians in Juneau. Eskimos live in way up North where Anchorage is located. :)
The reason I want to move back to Alaska is because, I love their heritage, culture, beauty and scenery. I love the feelin' of peace out there. No stress. :)

CyberRed said:
LOL FYI, most of them are Indians in Juneau. Eskimos live in way up North where Anchorage is located. :)
The reason I want to move back to Alaska is because, I love their heritage, culture, beauty and scenery. I love the feelin' of peace out there. No stress. :)

Interesting... how could you survive cold weather around the year ? During the wintertime, it is much long lengh dark time. Yucky ! I demand bright the day, it feed me more engery ! Dark will make me more lazy and sleep longer.

Kalista said:
Interesting... how could you survive cold weather around the year ? During the wintertime, it is much long lengh dark time. Yucky ! I demand bright the day, it feed me more engery ! Dark will make me more lazy and sleep longer.

In cold winter, it's about the same you felt in your state. But, there's one thing about Alaska, my nose's moisture ( hair fossicle inside the nose ) gets wet and the cold winter will turn the wet into a slight ice. I could feel it sorta of like a " dry ice " and I had to wear a fleece to cover my face and nose, except eyes and mouth to stay open. Dark or bright doesn't bother me. I still love it ! :D

Hey - this thread is about " Fuze " -- stay on this topic. :lol:

I may need to check that. I don't see any on the list of grocery store beside 7-11. I'll check my local grocery store first, if not then go run by 7-11.

Back