Future NFL and Patriots teams

Yes, can't wait NE Patriots (v. Baltimore Ravens) kickoff pre-season Thursday, August 7, 2008 WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Patriots looked good on the field so far ... oh nothing news about how good Patriots are! :D

Brady got full recovery from ankle injury last season. That part reason he didn't throw well last two playoff games even he say it was no excuse to said that and his opposite defenses did well job on him.

Yea, I would watch Pats's exhibition games for first two quarters....oh I have to watch little more to get know the players more for my NFL's fantasy leagues. :hmm:

If my Dolphins beat the Pats (fat chance) in at least one of the two meetings this year, I will be doing back-flips and cart wheels.

If my Dolphins beat the Pats (fat chance) in at least one of the two meetings this year, I will be doing back-flips and cart wheels.

Miami will be real good team in few years (only question top pick QB is bust or not). I loves to watch rival games! :cool2:

Patriots looked good on the field so far ... oh nothing news about how good Patriots are! :D

Brady got full recovery from ankle injury last season. That part reason he didn't throw well last two playoff games even he say it was no excuse to said that and his opposite defenses did well job on him.

Yea, I would watch Pats's exhibition games for first two quarters....oh I have to watch little more to get know the players more for my NFL's fantasy leagues. :hmm:

I heard that the pre-season game will not be shown on tv :( What's up with that? Its a "Home Sweet Home" game can't wait for the regular season to start they play KC Chiefs :giggle: By the way, I am going to see them Oct 12th :)

I heard that the pre-season game will not be shown on tv :( What's up with that? Its a "Home Sweet Home" game can't wait for the regular season to start they play KC Chiefs :giggle: By the way, I am going to see them Oct 12th :)

Preseason doesn't mean squat, the regular season matters

Post a video or series of pics, please. :D
(If I remember, I'll remind . . .)

Breaking News: Favre traded to Jets!

That sucks! He'll be playing in our (Miami Dolphins) division. We play the Jets twice. Grrr.

Breaking News: Favre traded to Jets!

That sucks! He'll be playing in our (Miami Dolphins) division. We play the Jets twice. Grrr.

Oh boy, our AFC East Divsion would be bigger attention this year : No spygates, Bill Parcell, Bills game in Toronto and soon be Farve in Jets.

Also, watch on Patriots's attempt to break their reagular season win streaks (22 wins in rows) this year. Brady and Moss, too. :cool2:

AquaBlue.. for real?? Ya hear about that from the NFL.com site or somewhere?

Chad Pennington headed to Dolphins? -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Some history there between Pennington and the Dolphins' Veep:
DAVIE - The Brett Favre trade to the Jets may have more repercussions to the Dolphins than having to face him twice a year in division games, including the season opener on Sept 7.

With Favre joining the Jets, the team released quarterback Chad Pennington, ending the quarterback's eight-year, injury-plagued career with the Jets. A source told ESPN that the Dolphins have contacted Pennington's agent Tom Condon.

Pennington, 32, has a history with Dolphins vice president of football operations Bill Parcells, who drafted him in the first round (18th) in 2000 when he was the Jets director of football operations.

Of course, nothing set in concrete.

OH wow, thanks Wokamuka... hmm who knows if the Tuna get Chad to join the Dolphins? HMM that remains to be seen....

I doubt it , they are all resting up for the next season. I know they mean business and will do a lot better to run games smoothly :)

Oh yeah, they are very well rested and ready for more football!!! That they are our babies out in the feild alive and well...

So bud, how is my tedy #54 doing today :giggle:

I know but still, I love to see them in pre-season my first glimpse of Brady since, last season :giggle:
me too whether if it is preseason or not... :giggle: We need to see how our team plays and get an idea of our upcoming season...Ahhh, I can't wait!!!

Oh boy, our AFC East Divsion would be bigger attention this year : No spygates, Bill Parcell, Bills game in Toronto and soon be Farve in Jets.

Also, watch on Patriots's attempt to break their reagular season win streaks (22 wins in rows) this year. Brady and Moss, too. :cool2:

Yippie right on, Max we will go for 22 wins...Bless Brady and Moss for staying with us and hanging in there...

Aren't you guys ready for more football? YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH, I am!!! Aint I always :naughty:

So my Vikings is playing against Seattle tonight, yay but preseason doesn't mean jack squat but I am interested to see how the starters and backups players will do

So my Vikings is playing against Seattle tonight, yay but preseason doesn't mean jack squat but I am interested to see how the starters and backups players will do

Now, you can see the reason, I like to watch preseason games:giggle:

Back