Future designer laptop - Rolltop

Maybe, you could be right.... but, still never know. :)
I noticed that everything ( technology ) are gettin' small and small than before. Things are gettin' lighter than before and easy carry around than desktop/PC. I will not be surprised if, it comes in the near future. I think it would be nice, thou.

Yeah, they are getting small...but one small issue...where do you do you put all the motherboard and all that computer guts?...that stuff isn't bendable.

Yeah, they are getting small...but one small issue...where do you do you put all the motherboard and all that computer guts?...that stuff isn't bendable.

the transistors are now bendable. You do not need lot of these HDD stuff because of cloud computing. at least that's the way they're going toward to.

That's pretty cool as it would be easier to carry it on plane, train and bus... no more huge laptop bags. But then rolltop won't be protected from rain. :)

it is. these stuff are between 2 layers of transparent plastic or something.

That will be cool to see one like this. How come Japan already has them, not America ? I would love to see one NOW! :giggle:

cuz nobody's gonna buy it except rich people lol

Even without cloud computing... I can see an SD slot or something being used as a pseudo-harddrive.

yep! there you go - something like small solid state hdd.

Back