Fun things to do in an Elevator!

je_suis_chic

Reaction score
Fun Things To Do In An Elevator!

1. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
2. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
3. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
4. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
5. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator. 6. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral
7. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, motion sickness!"
8. Meow occasionally.
9. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
10. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."

10. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."

Hmmm, I have better idea!!! how about passing gas so I can get more space, eh?

jump up and down on the elevator while it's moving, bounce bounce. :P

also have a quick french kiss on a long elevator ride to the top from the bottom in a tall skyscraper with no one coming in the elevator (that would be hard)

Making love! or at least LOOK like you are making out in the corner like sequonias said.

[laughing!] It happened to me and my husband in NYC. He was in his feisty mood when we were in an elevator for our hostel room... he thought he was safe because it was 2 o'clock in the morning so there's no body around but secuirty guards at the front desk.

...A group of 5 kids caught us as the doors opened.... they just went into the elevator and left snickering at us.

He did feel :Oops: I did protest against him, "SOMEBODY COULD HAVE CAUGHT US!" and he thought he could have his own way... :nono:

I wonder what happened to those kids. They looked like they belonged in middle school or something... :-X We corrupted them youths.. lol

sometimes those word magnents are fun....they stick up against the sides of most elevators, since elevators are mostly metal. leave someone a note...people generally don't mind, but they do find it perplexing.

hanabithief said:
sometimes those word magnents are fun....they stick up against the sides of most elevators, since elevators are mostly metal. leave someone a note...people generally don't mind, but they do find it perplexing.

Those stick on 'post-it-notes' would work dandy enough, who knows if someone would take home an appealing magnet to add to their already cluster-filled refrigerator?! :lol: 'Though, it's an idea to leave 'thoughts for the day', 'jokes' and whatnots to brighten someone's day! ;)

Back