Fsdb! Fsdb! Fsdb! Fsdb! Fsdb! Fsdb!

SUPER jealous!!!!!!!!! Glad you're having a blast. Are you having fun in the dorms? I remember dorm life all too well!

Yay! About time kiddo!! Glad you like it there so far. :) You can find my picture on the wall in Walker Hall in Class of 92. :)

My only advice is if you are entering FSDB is to make sure you or your parents find a deaf advocate to make sure they give you a proper education. I have had two family members attend there. Like anything else in life, proceed with caution and don't settle for anything less then a standard diploma. Good luck.

leify, at least FSDB is one of the ones that has a heavy academic focus.

Hey. Thanks folks for support! :). I supposed to be senior this year but I choose Junior again so I can relax a bit. I only have to take P.E (next year), English 2 Honor. English 4 Honor (next year), Algebra 2, and Government & Economics (next year). If I take all of these classes this year then I will be senior this year. But I wanted to give myself a some break and I want to spend there at FSDB more than one year!

Hey. Thanks folks for support! :). I supposed to be senior this year but I choose Junior again so I can relax a bit. I only have to take P.E (next year), English 2 Honor. English 4 Honor (next year), Algebra 2, and Government & Economics (next year). If I take all of these classes this year then I will be senior this year. But I wanted to give myself a some break and I want to spend there at FSDB more than one year!

YAY!!!!! No need to graduate early..SO jealous of you getting to have two years at Deaf School. .....Matter of fact, I think in some states, their deaf schools offer a post grad transisition program. Colleges also have super senoirs....so why can't high schools?

FSDB said I could be Junior this Sem then be Senior Next Sem but I choose Full Junior.

What's it like being in the dorms? Are you taking a mix of classes? (like some classes at the local hearing school.) Heck, I think its a good idea to do two years...You can improve your grades etc and get into a good college.

Back