From Tokyo,Japan.

Masa

Reaction score
Hello! We are deaf and open "@ Deaf Cafe&Bar" in Tokyo,Japan. So we will welcome you anytime, when you visit Tokyo,Japan. :)
Below is our website address. This website has an English version, so please click "English" button.

Our website address: http://www3.pf-x.net/~attobar/

We are looking forward to seeing you... :ily:

Thanks for the information, I like it here in AD...But, You are more welcome to post along here with us...See ya around. :mrgreen:

Hmm...interesting! I'm half Japanese myself -- but I don't understand much of the Japanese culture nor its language. :P Still, overall, thanks for sharing that site with us! We do hope that you'll like AD as much as we do. ;)

wow interesting! I'll try but I understand no japanese language :-o

:wave: Masa

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' with everyone! ;)

Cool, Masa-san, if I find myself in Tokyo, I will be sure to check your café. All the best of luck and success with your café.

ooh, somebody from Japan. I've always wanted to go to japan myself.... if I'm ever in the area, I certainly would stop by. :)

Hi Masa,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here.... :thumb:

Hello Masa, welcome to Alldeaf, have fun reading and posting in here, also hope your stay will be a pleasant one and thanks for passing along the nice information from your country...will be sure to check that out soon.... ;)

Back