Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

mame

Reaction score
Romans 7:22-23 For I Delight In The Law Of God According To The Inner Man, But I See A Different Law In My Members, Warring Against The Law Of My Mind And Making Me A Captive To The Law Of Sin Which Is In My Members.

Romans 8:2, 16 For The Law Of Spirit Of Life Has Freed Me In Christ Jesus From The Law Of Sin Of Death.
The Spirit Himself Withnesses With Our Spirit That We Are Children Of God.

Praise The Lord Many Times I Just Find Myself In A Situation Where I Desire To Please God Instead Of Pleasing Him And Being A Proper Christian I Find That It Is The Reverse. It Makes Me Miserable And Wretched. Really Chained! Sometimes I Say The Christian Life Is So Difficult, But This Morning The Lord Has Let Me Know That I Need Not Help Him Do Anything And That As The Spirit He Doesnt Work Occassionally As I Think. To Think This Way Means I Know The Spirit And Not The Law Of The Spirit.
The Freedom Came When I Realise That As The Law Of Spirit He Expresses His Life Continuously. It Remains The Same At All Times And In All Places. Oh Hallelujah! He Is The Same As I Making This Thread! Oh, What A Freedom That Comes From The Law Of Spirit.amen.

like lionheart said on the end before behending "freeddoooommmm!!!!!"

Yes It Is A Great Freedom. Freedom From God.freedom That Is God. Freedom From All Religious Duty. Freedom Into God. Oh How Marvelous That The Spirit Dwells In Us To Give Us This Freedom.

Thts very true. Sadly, many use the word freedom in the wrong way, like American freedom, we can do what ever we pleases, which is not true, truly are are a slave whatever we choose to make. In Christ Jesus is true freedom, without Him still slave to sin which lead eternal separation from God. Like u mentioned from Book of Romans explained is excellent illustration. Many thought mean christians can do anything they wants, which is also not true. As Jesus said " you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free". Jesus is The Truth. How awe our Lord God Almighty, for He is good.

Phil.2:12-13...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who operate in you both the willing and the working for His good pleasure.
Romans 8:4 That the righteous requirement might be fullfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the spirit.
.v6 the mind set on the spirit is life and peace.
vv.13-16...if by the Spirit you put to death the practices of the body, you will live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God....You have received a spirit of sonship in which we cry, Abba Father! The Spirit Himself witnesses with our spirit..

Forget about doing and stay in touch with the Lord. There the law which has been installed into your being will automatically and scientifically work to kill the germs and even to deal with that particular germ that bothers you. Some of us have experienced this kind of thing, but the problem is that we do not remain in this kind of touch with the Lord. The most spiritual person is the one who remains in touch with the Lord the most.
The geniune help is to get the saint to stay in touch with the Lord and that will let the automatic law work. As the Law of the Spirit of life works in such a one it will reduce it his problem and solve his problem and kill some of his germs. This is the geniune help.
Actually you cannot help others. Paul planted but he could not give life. Appolos watered, but he could not give growth.

Yes very true christlovedeaf!!:)

Thts very true. Sadly, many use the word freedom in the wrong way, like American freedom, we can do what ever we pleases, which is not true, truly are are a slave whatever we choose to make. In Christ Jesus is true freedom, without Him still slave to sin which lead eternal separation from God. Like u mentioned from Book of Romans explained is excellent illustration. Many thought mean christians can do anything they wants, which is also not true. As Jesus said " you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free". Jesus is The Truth. How awe our Lord God Almighty, for He is good.

Let us stop looking at others and turn to ourselves. Even though others misuse the term Freedom, but what about us who know the word freedom in it proper sense? Yes, freedom is Christ.
Hebrews 9:24 For Christ did not enter a holy place made by hands, a figure of the true, but into heaven itself, to appear now before the face of God for us.

Christ in His incarnation has accomplished redemption for us. With the shedding of His blood our sins are forgiven. When God sees the blood of Christ, it doesnt matter whether you are prostitute, armed robber, liar or whatever, God just pass over our sins. We enjoy Christ in this situation as our sin offering and at the same our peace offering.
In Christ death the old corrupted creation was terminated. In His resurrection there was there new creation. Christ ascended as was a sweet savour to God. Christ Has conqured satan, sin, the world all the negative things. Christ is the center of God's salvation. Christ is far above all. He owns the highest name. His name is greater than all names. What a Christ! At His name every knee should bow every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God. He is above the heavens.This is the Christ who is before the face of God for us. Whenever we come to God through this Christ God is pleased. Col 3:4 says when Christ our life...What a blessing! The Christ standing before the face of God for us is our life! This is freedom. CHRIST IS FREEDOM. Do you have Him? He ever liveth to make intersection for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back